2024-25 Pre Season Friendlies

If stereotypes are to be believed it's best not to question. If a sicilian wants a friendly match in Chesterfield, they want a friendly match in Chesterfield. End of story. Catfish.
Catfish?

It appears we are currently playing FV Rot-Weiß Weiler in a friendly.

I think it's more of a training match though, hence to stream and not even a line up.

They only have 20 subscribers on YouTube though so I'm not sure if this will be the hardest work out we face.

Game against Leicester City sold out!​

Published by David Fink on July 30, 2024

Leicester City, the 2016 English champions and this year's Premier League newcomers, have set up camp in Weiler since yesterday.

The Foxes are preparing for the coming season in our beautiful Raiffeisenbank Stadium. The highlight of the training week will certainly be the test match against our FV Weiler.

The game starts at 18:30. Here are the most important information:

The game is sold out! The demand for advance tickets was so great that there will be no box office on the night. Anyone who doesn't have a ticket won't be able to get in and can or should save themselves the trip to Weiler.

Children under 14 do not need a ticket and can of course enter the stadium. As organizers, we have allocated a certain number of children. We ask that children only enter the stadium under supervision.

A very important request to all guests. If possible, come to the stadium on foot or by bike or carpool. Do not park in emergency routes and behave considerately.

In order to make entry as relaxed and convenient as possible for everyone, we ask that you take advantage of the opportunity to enter earlier. The stadium opens at 5 p.m.!

The Foxes will be available to sign autographs after the game. Do not run onto or across the pitch. Entering the pitch is strictly prohibited.

We wish you a wonderful football evening in Weiler and are really looking forward to it.

It appears we are currently playing FV Rot-Weiß Weiler in a friendly.

I think it's more of a training match though, hence to stream and not even a line up.

They only have 20 subscribers on YouTube though so I'm not sure if this will be the hardest work out we face.

I think you’re right that this wouldn’t have been a tough runout, they’ve just finished rock bottom of their sixth-tier state league and were relegated. As a measuring stick, I’ll note that Bayern played a team in the ninth tier the other day and got criticism from some when they only won 14-1.

What severe weather?
Bunch of snowflakes.
Try playing Southampton with some severe weather.
I thought the Germans we’re supposed to be tough?

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13
9Bournemouth11
10Leicester11
11Nottm F11