3-4 More Signings???

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonfox

I've just seen Milan's interview on Sky Sports where he talked about there being the possibility of 3-4 more signings. Who would we like some of those signings to be......

I'll go for George McCartney.... Mark Noble (possibly on loan)....

Mark Noble!? He's pretty much first choice at West Ham isn't he? Even on loan, I'd say your dreaming.

3-4 signings should be (in order of priority)

Left winger
Left back
Attacking centre mid
Striker/centre back (either one would just be cover probably)

Not really got any ideas on who though to be honest!
Left back, Armand Traore from Arsenal on loan would be good, just not sure if we could get him. Maybe Pistone, was released from Everton I think?

Danny Murphy as the creative/attacking mid? Not sure what's going on with him at the moment..

Traore, Murphy and Pistone would be excellent signings. Can't see any of them ever happening though...

In tabloids that lcfc are set to sign izale mcleod ..which in my opinion will be a great pairing with dj or hume.

Leicester are set to sign MK Dons striker Izale McLeod. (Daily Mirror)

How about LB, Pistone released from Everton or season loan of Traore from Arsenal, LM, Fortune released by Bolton or Radzinski released by Fulham?

Really really don't want to see McLoed here. He's no better than what we already have. why pay that much for someone who isn't first choice?

Reckon it is pretty clear that McLeod will come in maybe Allen has seen enough to suggest that Cort isn't going to stay fit enough to have a real influence and that MDV despite his improvements probably isn't good enough to fire us to the play offs or promotion.

Would not be surprised now that Allen has had time to assess the squad if the likes of MDV, Elvis and possible AN Other are moved on.

Apparently, Sky Sports News are reporting that McLeod has been quoted at saying he has signed for Leicester City. Can anyone confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669