35 Quid

Status
Not open for further replies.

cafe

Hull Troll
Non festive season match between 2 struggling clubs.Let"s see how clever the money men have been.

In the words of the great Alan Partridge:

What's this? - Get rid of it!

I'm sure that's about what we were charged at your rugby ground, and Hull is the worst City in England.

You won't even bring 1500. The current away section has already been halved in anticipation for the worst following of the season.

Are they even opening the away end for this one?

Statement from East Midlands Police:

East Midlands Police are pleased to announce that the forthcoming Premiership football game between Leicester City and Hull has been allocated a category F game.

Chief inspector Ivor Nofan went on to explain this unprecedented decision 'LCFC normally attract northwards of 3,000 away fans to each game but as Hull will only bring about 1,000 fans with them it has been decided that we have allocated Hull fans the concourse toilets (cubicals only) for them to watch the proceedings.

He went on further to explain 'seeing as Hull are shit and the City of Hull is a shit hole allied to their away support being shit it only feels right for them to sit in an area in full view of shit.'

Normal away fan allocations will resume post Hull.

Statement from East Midlands Police:

East Midlands Police are pleased to announce that the forthcoming Premiership football game between Leicester City and Hull has been allocated a category F game.

Chief inspector Ivor Nofan went on to explain this unprecedented decision 'LCFC normally attract northwards of 3,000 away fans to each game but as Hull will only bring about 1,000 fans with them it has been decided that we have allocated Hull fans the concourse toilets (cubicals only) for them to watch the proceedings.

He went on further to explain 'seeing as Hull are shit and the City of Hull is a shit hole allied to their away support being shit it only feels right for them to sit in an area in full view of shit.'

Normal away fan allocations will resume post Hull.

That seems a tad unprofessional.

Has the local water been contaminated with a bitterness potion.I can see the temptation to try and cash in on a season in the Prem .It might work on the Plastics but not the true supporters of a team like Hull.It would be excusable if this was likely to be a "6 pointer" but I think we all know that is unlikely to be the case.We are also likely to have lost the "Nigel" factor by the time of our fixture.

Has the local water been contaminated with a bitterness potion.I can see the temptation to try and cash in on a season in the Prem .It might work on the Plastics but not the true supporters of a team like Hull.It would be excusable if this was likely to be a "6 pointer" but I think we all know that is unlikely to be the case.We are also likely to have lost the "Nigel" factor by the time of our fixture.
See also the first sentence of post no 2 in this thread.

.It might work on the Plastics but not the true supporters of a team like Hull.

You must remind me of the lowly attendances back in the Boothferry Park days. Before you began buying your way through the lower leagues with the council hand out of a stadium. You once entertained our very own club in League Cup there, a measly 7k rattling around.

Where did Hull get that 200% increase of fans? Maybe plastics of the rugby league kind? Because that's what Hull is. A rugby city.

Last edited:
You must remind me of the lowly attendances back in the Boothferry Park days. Before you began buying your way through the lower leagues with the council hand out of a stadium. You once entertained our very own club in League Cup there, a measly 7k rattling around.

Where did Hull get that 200% increase of fans? Maybe plastics of the rugby league kind? Because that's what Hull is. A rugby city.
Careful there, Tiger.

Last edited:
:icon_lol:

Seriously though, are the club charging Hull fans thirty five ****ing notes? Thirty ****ing five ****ing quid? And people think this is acceptable practice?

Christ on a Ryvita.
It's terrible isn't it, I assume the club are charging their own fans this as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669