36DD signs for Norwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

Veteran Dublin signs for Norwich

_42108828_dublin_get_203.jpg
Dublin spent last season at Scottish champions Celtic

Norwich have signed former England striker Dion Dublin, 37, on a contract until the end of the season.
Dublin, who won four England caps and also played for Manchester United, Coventry and Aston Villa, was a free agent after being released by Celtic.
"I'm delighted to capture such an experienced player," boss Nigel Worthington told the club website.
"He's a big character and a top quality player. His ability and professionalism will be a big plus for us."
Worthington added: "His main position is as a striker and obviously that's where I am looking for him to be involved, although obviously he can also provide strong cover in the centre of defence as well." Dublin actually started his football career as a trainee at Carrow Road, playing a handful of reserve games, before moving on to Cambridge, United, Coventry, Villa, Millwall and Leicester. He joined Celtic on a short-term deal in January, but only started three league games before being released at the end of the season.

At least CL did something right by trying to getting rid of him. Even though it was only as a result of a 'Training ground bust up'. He was a fat lazy bastard who lived off his moment in the sun against Charlton for far longer than he should have been allowed.

I also don't care that he was born in Leicester and tbh neither does he.

Doesn't add up with me I'm afraid.

Dublin was pushed out of this club for being disruptive in class, or that's the bullshit what was fallen for.

Why have him back to train with us if he was such a negative influence? Again, another shining example from City of the face not fitting

Recent History of faces not fitting:

Dion Dublin
Mark De Vries
Martin Keown

All very good footballers at other clubs

Last edited:
Doesn't add up with me I'm afraid.

Dublin was pushed out of this club for being disruptive in class, or that's the bullshit what was fallen for.

Why have him back to train with us if he was such a negative influence? Again, another shining example from City of the face not fitting

Recent History of faces not fitting:

Dion Dublin
Mark De Vries
Martin Keown

All very good footballers at other clubs

Yeah and shit ones here :icon_roll

Dion Dublin
Martin Keown

Both of these two undermined the current coach staff at the time. DD this summer when he had no club just took part in training TWICE a week. He wasnt telling players to do different things than what the manager said. Soon as training was finished, he didnt go to the tactics board after.

These pair took the royal 'piss' with City and both deserved what they got. Both were crap for us anyway. If they came here like Sir Les and got on with their jobs, I would have no probelm with them.

Both of these two undermined the current coach staff at the time. DD this summer when he had no club just took part in training TWICE a week. He wasnt telling players to do different things than what the manager said. Soon as training was finished, he didnt go to the tactics board after.

These pair took the royal 'piss' with City and both deserved what they got. Both were crap for us anyway. If they came here like Sir Les and got on with their jobs, I would have no probelm with them.
How do you know all this?

I wouldnt go that far Melton, the papers are bollox generally full stop. The only paper I invidiually buy is The Guardian on Fridays.

I'll remember not to buy that then. :icon_wink

Another one for the Hazztionary.

Cor Blimey, its building up. After writing quite a few letters lately and make mistakes plus the never-ending word changes on here. I took a dyslexia test and it says I should seek more advice and do an actual test opposed to a quick online test.

I read that some time dyslexia develops in people as they get older or can be discovered until later.

Cor Blimey, its building up. After writing quite a few letters lately and make mistakes plus the never-ending word changes on here. I took a dyslexia test and it says I should seek more advice and do an actual test opposed to a quick online test.

I read that some time dyslexia develops in people as they get older or can be discovered until later.

Are you ok? :102: :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670