Charlton v Bolton
Liverpool v Reading
West Brom v Arsenal
Port Vale v Norwich
Everton v Luton
MK Dons v Tottenham
Crewe v Manchester United
Blackburn v Chelsea

I for one will not welcome MON back........................

:038: i was delighted with it.

ive never gone to a league cup/fa cup match before, but i will make an exception for this 1. I know its a bit early to ask but do you get your own seats for the match?

I can't muster up any excitement I'm afraid. I will go, but more out of habit than desire

the best draw we could ever have got. every year i pray we get these ****s. even better o'neils coming back, lets lock him in a room and keep him.

seriously though i think its a serious chance of progression and a sell out for sure. a getaway from the harsh realities of being an awfull championship side

If Villa play like they have been doing, and we play like we have been doing, we'll lose 72-0

the best draw we could ever have got. every year i pray we get these ****s. even better o'neils coming back, lets lock him in a room and keep him.

seriously though i think its a serious chance of progression and a sell out for sure. a getaway from the harsh realities of being an awfull championship side

Really?I think Villa might win the thing.We know how seriously MON takes this competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00