54 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox Fox

Looking for some sort of bright side to the shambles on the pitch tonight - by my calculations 54 days is how long we have until Mr Rob Kelly says thanks and goodbye to all the smashing lads at the club. :039:

53 to go

Im increasingly thinking it wont happen, i dont know why, just a hunch.

Last edited:
What won't happen? RK leaving? He will unless MM sees that he is the man to turn the club around.....

What won't happen? RK leaving? He will unless MM sees that he is the man to turn the club around.....

yep I dont know why, I just am starting to think he may stay.

If we lose on saturday then Kelly will be gone IMO, MM is already starting to see his limitations.

RK is writing the longest suicide note in history. :icon_conf :icon_conf The Moan In on Monday clearly showed MM's thought process and RK has not tuned in the to the new regime. :icon_conf :icon_conf

i doubt it-mandaric won't sack kelly until next season if hes spent money and were still struggling.

I wouldn't be so sure dd, it is imperative that we start to build momentum and generate the optimism to attract season ticket sales for next season, Mandaric won't want the season to go out in a whimper he will be keen to maintain the feel good factor and enthusiasm since his takeover, after such a prolonged and frustrating takeover process he will want to hit the ground running and ensure that the club is in the right shape to mount a serious challenge next season.

Last edited:
RK is writing the longest suicide note in history. :icon_conf :icon_conf The Moan In on Monday clearly showed MM's thought process and RK has not tuned in the to the new regime. :icon_conf :icon_conf

What did he say on the moan in Stevester?

I wouldn't be so sure dd, it is imperative that we start to build momentum and generate the optimism to attract season ticket sales for next season, Mandaric won't want the season to go out in a whimper he will be keen to maintain the feel good factor and enthusiasm since his takeover, after such a prolonged and frustrating takeover process he will want to hit the ground running and ensure that the club is in the right shape to mount a serious challenge next season.

He's also given himself a three year target for promotion. It seems that Kelly has a three year relegation target.

What did he say on the moan in Stevester?

MM wants and targets winners. :023: I am sure MM would put up with a situation whereby all he saw was an improvement but no result (if only for a short period of time). MM is getting neither of these at the moment. :icon_conf :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566