5th round televised games

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Five of the eight FA Cup 5th round games will be televised live. Our trip to Norwich is not one of them.

Saturday 18 February 2012
12.30pm - Chelsea v Birmingham City - Live on ESPN
5.15pm - Sunderland or Middlesbrough v Arsenal - Live on ITV1

Sunday 19 February 2012
12noon - Crawley Town v Stoke City - Live on ESPN
2pm - Stevenage v Tottenham Hotspur - Live on ITV1
4.30pm - Liverpool v Brighton & Hove Albion - Live on ESPN

I hear Norwich are being a bit unreasonable in regards to the away tickets for our fixture and the process has been handed over to the FA to decide?

I hear Norwich are being a bit unreasonable in regards to the away tickets for our fixture and the process has been handed over to the FA to decide?

I thought the allocation could only be reduced if there are segregation issues? Away fans are in the newer south stand and I would think this was designed to allow the stand to be segregated properly not only from a seat point of view but also sufficient concourse area underneath.

I make it that we should have around 4000 tickets and I expect us to get somewhere near that figure.

Norwich only offering the league allocation, some thinks it's because if we have 4000 they cannot offer all of their season ticket holders a seat, which quite frankly is not our problem.

Norwich only offering the league allocation, some thinks it's because if we have 4000 they cannot offer all of their season ticket holders a seat, which quite frankly is not our problem.

I did wonder if this may be the case. They've always had a high number of STH, even before they went up. As you say, that's not our problem. Suspect the FA will look after the Premiership team.

A proportion of their ST holders are warned each season that they may not be able to get tickets for Cup games, in the same way that our L1 ST holders are told that they may not be able to have their own seat for such matches. This does not stop Norwich from going through this same ritual every time that an away club asks for the full 15%. Nor does it stop the FA ruling in favour of the Premier League club. It makes a nonsense of the rule.

A proportion of their ST holders are warned each season that they may not be able to get tickets for Cup games, in the same way that our L1 ST holders are told that they may not be able to have their own seat for such matches. This does not stop Norwich from going through this same ritual every time that an away club asks for the full 15%. Nor does it stop the FA ruling in favour of the Premier League club. It makes a nonsense of the rule.

FA in siding with the bigger club shocker. If we take it to a replay we can hopefully restrict their tickets.

FA in siding with the bigger club shocker. If we take it to a replay we can hopefully restrict their tickets.

I would rather teach the mean spirited wankers a lesson in their own back yard, wankerish move by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566