68 years and come to this

Canada paul

Supported Leicester 68 years but have never seen a manager actually congratulate a player being subbed like Dhaka who has played that bad. He should be fired not praised. The manager is trying to play like man city but he only has below standard players to do it with, and he doesn’t seem to know that so he should be fired also. We need about 6 new players but we will not get them because the owner has wasted so much money on 3rd rate players. He the owner states the club is in debt. But I wonder where all the money he made on selling our good players has gone, I would think the money has gone to bolster his other enterprises, so he should go also. And finally to all you true fans don’t get too upset with what’s happening,if we get promoted we will be straight back down.

If you think Top is taking money out of the club to fund his other interests, you're living in cloud cuckoo land. Otherwise...

If he’s not taking the money out why are we in debt,add up all the money he has received in transfer money , chillwell, Madison, Barnes can’t remember his name but the defender who went to Chelsea for I think 80million and others .

If he’s not taking the money out why are we in debt,add up all the money he has received in transfer money , chillwell, Madison, Barnes can’t remember his name but the defender who went to Chelsea for I think 80million and others .
Have you added up the cost of all the players we have bought? Have you added up our wages bill?

Look at the accounts mate - KP don’t take a penny out

It’s mainly on wages

Supported Leicester 68 years but have never seen a manager actually congratulate a player being subbed like Dhaka who has played that bad. He should be fired not praised. The manager is trying to play like man city but he only has below standard players to do it with, and he doesn’t seem to know that so he should be fired also. We need about 6 new players but we will not get them because the owner has wasted so much money on 3rd rate players. He the owner states the club is in debt. But I wonder where all the money he made on selling our good players has gone, I would think the money has gone to bolster his other enterprises, so he should go also. And finally to all you true fans don’t get too upset with what’s happening,if we get promoted we will be straight back down.
To use a TB phrase, complete wibble

interested to know the profit and loss during the BR era, I am remember Jim White on Talk Spurs trying to skew the stats in his favour.

The BR recruitment was diabolical, I think we allowed him to bring in his own man and then we sacked him?

interested to know the profit and loss during the BR era, I am remember Jim White on Talk Spurs trying to skew the stats in his favour.

The BR recruitment was diabolical, I think we allowed him to bring in his own man and then we sacked him?
We basically allowed ourselves to become Brendan Rodgers FC for 3 years. Enabled by incompetent tools at the head of the club & an absentee owner who just left them to get on with it.

Essentially a case study in how not to run an organisation. & yet there they all are, still in place, still pulling their massive salaries & perks packages & being allowed to investigate (& exonerate) themselves.

The stench of corporate malaise is all over this club & it's not even reached rock bottom yet, regardless of whether or not we get promoted.

70 years

View is rather different from here. Hang in there

We basically allowed ourselves to become Brendan Rodgers FC for 3 years. Enabled by incompetent tools at the head of the club & an absentee owner who just left them to get on with it.

Essentially a case study in how not to run an organisation. & yet there they all are, still in place, still pulling their massive salaries & perks packages & being allowed to investigate (& exonerate) themselves.

The stench of corporate malaise is all over this club & it's not even reached rock bottom yet, regardless of whether or not we get promoted.

Look at the accounts mate - KP don’t take a penny out

It’s mainly on wages
That’s exactly what I’m saying th money has either been pilfered or wasted on rubbish players who are very good at contract time and not good on the pitch.either way the ownership and its management team must all go. I read a lot of people blame Roger’s but it was this lot that allowed it to happen with him in charge.

During covid king power never maid a cent in fact they lost huge amounts of money no body was visiting duty free shop. So how do you think they managed to stay solvent. Another guy mentioned they built a new training facility, if things were tight that could of been put on a back burner, we could of kept using the same training ground that we used when we won the league, let’s face it a new training ground ain’t going to make any difference to some of the over priced rubbish we have brought in.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563