7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

going into the int break, would of taken that at start of season, 2 home games now derby and palace, possible 6points, then reading away who not won for ages and qpr both on sky, good times!!

Good start to the season. :icon_bigg Would the naysayers kindly shut the **** up. :icon_wink

Sorry, who/what is a 'naysayer'? If you mean the lot criticising and moaning lots, then I totally agree.

Sorry, who/what is a 'naysayer'? If you mean the lot criticising and moaning lots, then I totally agree.

:icon_wink

All the horse Leicester fans too, Naaaaayyyyy sayers.

Sorry.

The next 3 or 4 games are all very winnable, bar maybe QPR away, they seem to have picked up recently. But 8pts+ from the next 12 and we could be well in the play-off battle.

Last edited:
i think well be play off contenders, toon n boro probs top 2 teams, playoffs, w brom , cardiff, us, and sheff u or preston, i think preston. i think well finish 5th, and play cardiff in the semis. and win and get preston in final, and extra time winner from oakley lol! ive also had 8 cans but watch this space lol!!

i think well be play off contenders, toon n boro probs top 2 teams, playoffs, w brom , cardiff, us, and sheff u or preston, i think preston. i think well finish 5th, and play cardiff in the semis. and win and get preston in final, and extra time winner from oakley lol! ive also had 8 cans but watch this space lol!!

That explains it.

how old you then macky? must be last 30's lol as all of my age group 25 text like that, we wernt born with the dinosaurs and dictionarys :p

I hate how he says 'well' and 'last' to mean 'we'll' and 'least'. Surely an abbreviation doesn't work when it just ends up being completely different word :102:

I hate injustice' and intend to use my super power's to stamps it out wherever it rises it's ugly heed. I am ....super****.

Lcfc Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Daaaaaaa Lcfc Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Daaaaaa Lcfc!!

I don't think I've ever seen a FantasyFox post that actually made any kind of sense.

I don't think I've ever seen a jas123 post that actually made any kind of sense.

I know what you mean, I don't think I've seen one of its posts that doesn't have 'lol' inserted for no apparent reason.

I think 'lol' means "I can't think of anything else to put"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670