A Cardiff fan writes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

Isn't the only sensible course of action to relegate the lot of us?

Any civilised society would send Cardiff, Coventry, Watford, Brighton &
Crewe down along with Forest and Rotheram rather than watching us all like bald men fighting over combs.

Who is to deny that Tranmere, Sheff Wednesday, Hartlepool and Bournemouth wouldn't make a better fist of it and it would leave us particularly in a position to concentrate on our forthcoming Summer of Discontent and financial meltdown.

I've long been of the opinion that a fixed relegation zone isn't enough and
lets too many pathetic teams off the hook, in any given season there always seems to be at least 5 premiership clubs that should be sent packing.

Going back to re-selection would leave it open to stitch-ups between
chairmen and a public vote via premium rate phone vote is too tacky (and
seems to be how every issue in public life is decided).

I think a judging panel would have to tour the country giving its verdict to
(no doubt capacity) home crowds. Pleas of clemency could be heard from
chairmen, managers, players and perhaps celebrity fans which would give the whole thing a nice show trial/public execution feel (though obviously any claims of "we're too big/good to go down" would result in an instant drop).

Perhaps the entire club staff and board could stand on a literal Relegation
Trapdoor which would open with a thumbs down verdict from the judges (we could have them falling in to a tank of gunge too, gotta bring in the kids).

I know a lot of people will complain: "That's not football!" but neither is
what we've been watching for the last 9 months.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

great stuff

Interesting stuff.

Whatever. Let's just hammer the Welsh twats 4-0. I want them down. They annoy me with their 'we hate England' chants, piss off from an English league then you twats.

alex said:
Whatever. Let's just hammer the Welsh twats 4-0. I want them down. They annoy me with their 'we hate England' chants, piss off from an English league then you twats.

That's the spirit !!

Lovin' your work, Alex

few ciders and he gets a bit feisty

alex said:

BRAVO! Oh Alex, if the manifesto is similar in tone to this li' gem of a post then I'll be over the moon.

That don't suprise me alex :wink:

I was listening to the James Whale show the other night and the guy is so narrow minded its rediculous.

The main thing they do on Talksport is come up with crazy ideas just to provoke a reaction. If anyone was listening to it when we were playing B'burn in the F.a Cup, they were talking about seeding. It was rediculous!!!!!!

(also i meant the Cradiff Fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670