A Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Webbo

When viewing who's online, I now appear to have a cross by my name. Is this because I am now an official Reverand, does it tell me who I am, or is it a final warning or somert?

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
Webbo

When viewing who's online, I now appear to have a cross by my name. Is this because I am now an official Reverand, does it tell me who I am, or is it a final warning or somert?

Where are you seeing a cross?

Can you save a copy of the page and email it to me?

webmaster said:
Where are you seeing a cross?

Can you save a copy of the page and email it to me?
How do I do that?

(just the page copy, not the email)

Last edited:
Reverand, theres no cross.

To save me from starting a new thread....

What are userpages because it won't let me create one on my user-cp? Also when you click on user pages at the top of the page what is all the info that appears?

Last edited:
There is when I look at it. Does nobody else have one when they look at their name?

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
How do I do that?

The best way to make sure I can see exactly what you're seeing would be to take a screen capture (press Prt Scrn), and paste it into a graphics/photo program and save it as a jpg.

But to also help me determine the cause it would be helpful to have a copy of the html source code for the page, you can do that from your browser, it would be something like file / save as.

Then email to anything you feel like calling me @talkingballs.co.uk

What sort of cross is it?
What colour, size, shape etc.

webmaster said:
The best way to make sure I can see exactly what you're seeing would be to take a screen capture (press Prt Scrn), and paste it into a graphics/photo program and save it as a jpg.

But to also help me determine the cause it would be helpful to have a copy of the html source code for the page, you can do that from your browser, it would be something like file / save as.

Then email to anything you feel like calling me @talkingballs.co.uk

What sort of cross is it?
What colour, size, shape etc.
Already done the e-mail (save as), I will create a jpeg now. The cross is a small black cross, just a tad smaller than the text and immediately after the X of Melton Fox

I hope this is OK Webbo

across.jpg

Melton Fox said:
Already done the e-mail (save as), I will create a jpeg now. The cross is a small black cross, just a tad smaller than the text and immediately after the X of Melton Fox

I've worked it out. Look at the key to the symbols at the bottom of the who's online page :icon_lol:

webmaster said:
I've worked it out. Look at the key to the symbols at the bottom of the who's online page :icon_lol:
AhAh, me and that geezer must be good mates then, how did that happen? I will remove me from my list, see if that works

:icon_roll
ffs, go and run your poor preggers wife a bath or something....to much time on yer hands there pal......:)

MKFox said:
:icon_roll
ffs, go and run your poor preggers wife a bath or something....to much time on yer hands there pal......:)
Get back to your music quiz with you and your mate Grobbelaar and mind your own fookin' business :icon_wink

Does it not mean you are a moderator?

Melton, did it ever come up with a star next to your name? I've just checked it and it has a star next to my name in the who's online thing.

Any ideas Webbo?

Joe_Fox said:
Melton, did it ever come up with a star next to your name? I've just checked it and it has a star next to my name in the who's online thing.

Any ideas Webbo?

Forum idiot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572