Log in to stop seeing adverts

A Kick up The Arse!!

After witnessing the true amazment of that match do you now think:

  • Last Day of the season Job

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To early to say

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No its too late

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
Lets hope that amazing performance by the lads is a kick start for the rest of our season and PREMIERSHIP survival!
 

Teeno

New Member
i can't understand why people are so negative! we aint miles of infact we are 2 a point of pompey. we have a very winnable game next week against pompey and still have pompey, everton, man city, and fulham to play at home with brum, charlton and leeds to play away! it aint over and we have a good chance so keep the faith!!!!!
 

MKFox

New Member
Fox Fan said:
Lets hope that amazing performance by the lads is a kick start for the rest of our season and PREMIERSHIP survival!
amazing performance? behave! they gave us those goals.
we've had enough kick starts
2 points dropped
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
MKFox said:
2 points dropped
I see it as 1 point gained. They gifed us three goals and we got a player sent off so to get a point out of a team in form away is a good result in my view.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
The Wolves game is crucial. We have to win that game...Nothing else will do now....last third of the season...3 points are a must. :twisted:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
City Fan said:
MKFox said:
2 points dropped
I see it as 1 point gained. They gifed us three goals and we got a player sent off so to get a point out of a team in form away is a good result in my view.
I agree 100% with that. It was only because Scowy got sent off that we got something out of the game though. :wink:
 

Petrescu

Member
Scowcroft said:
City Fan said:
MKFox said:
2 points dropped
I see it as 1 point gained. They gifed us three goals and we got a player sent off so to get a point out of a team in form away is a good result in my view.
I agree 100% with that. It was only because Scowy got sent off that we got something out of the game though. :wink:
Too Right! :lol:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
City Fan said:
MKFox said:
2 points dropped
I see it as 1 point gained. They gifed us three goals and we got a player sent off so to get a point out of a team in form away is a good result in my view.
For once I agree with you City Fan.
BUT, we scored four goals away from home and didnt win. That is the problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 27  79
Manchester City 27  57
Leicester 28  50
Chelsea 27  44
Manchester Utd 27  41
Tottenham  27  40
Sheffield Utd 27  40
Wolves 27  39
Arsenal 27  37
10 Burnley 27  37
11 Everton 27  36
12 Southampton 27  34
13 Palace 27  33
14 Newcastle Utd 27  31
15 Brighton 27  28
16 Bournemouth 27  26
17 Aston Villa 27  25
18 West Ham Utd 27  24
19 Watford 27  24
20 Norwich City 28  21
Top