A-Level LCFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

Close Season 2008-'09 - Bored

Discuss, Review, Consider, Contrast, Analyse, Review or Discuss (or someone please make something up) (max. 200 words)

Lets start a debate: Is NP the greatest since MON?

And is there any real competition other than Micky Adams?

Why is our stadium sponsored by bland tasting killing machines?

Last edited:
if i had the wings of a sparrow,
and the arse of a crow,.....

which football ground would i fly over tommorrow....to allow me to shit on the bastards below?

What more reasons can you think of to hate Jimmy Hill?

Hes a ****
He abolished the wage cap
Without him Covsum would still be playing in the Birmingham District League Fourth Division

I mean the last one is reason enough, obviously, but im sure theres loads more.

Last edited:
how many times, collectively, did i fart during home games last season?
And yes, i did keep an official record.

Lets start a debate: Is NP the greatest since MON?

And is there any real competition other than Micky Adams?

Why is our stadium sponsored by bland tasting killing machines?

D- - Discussion lacks balance, easily lead astray from focus of question

if i had the wings of a sparrow,
and the arse of a crow,.....

which football ground would i fly over tommorrow....to allow me to shit on the bastards below?

C- Imagination leaves much to be desired, good use of alternative subject matter, would think greater emperical evidence may add value to argument

What more reasons can you think of to hate Jimmy Hill?

Hes a ****
He abolished the wage cap
Without him Covsum would still be playing in the Birmingham District League Fourth Division

I mean the last one is reason enough, obviously, but im sure theres loads more.

E - Failed to cover any area of the syllabus - report to Matron

after a tough old season with many horrible away journeys, such as Hereford, Leicester City, or our "Hero's in blue and white" managed to grind out many important wins via a lot of determination, skill and desire. Lady luck was occasionnaly on our side, but when a team is winning, luck usually follows suit. There was never one real solid keeper in the side with more than 5 different keepers playing in goal for City this year, but all managed to play a vital role in our bid for promotion. Steve Howard swallowed to tea spoons of conctrete and manned the **** up this season, managing to win many balls to supply top goal scorer, Matty Fryatt many opportunities to score winning goals, as well as bagging over 10 goals himself. Pearson gave many side-splitting interviews, in a similar way to how Holloway did and also managed to bag himself a couple of Manager of the Month awards.
I can't be arsed to write anymore, but this year, in a nut shell, we were ****ing fantastic, oh and the dirty leeds scum stayed down too! Happy days.

That happened nearly 50 years ago, and at the time it was probably a good thing.

It's only relatively recently (since the Premier League started) that salaries have become ridiculously inflated.

C - Must show balance in argument and reason - good use of facts, disapointing in format and structure

We won the league as champions.

E - Lacks balance, argument, details, criticism or discussion - must try harder!

We won the league as champions, Fryatt was top goal scorer for Leicester although people say he is shite. We only lost 4 games 3 away and only 1 at home. We beat Tranmere 3-1 at home. What do people think of the season?

Surely an A* there is argument, details, criticism and discussion?

after a tough old season with many horrible away journeys, such as Hereford, Leicester City, or our "Hero's in blue and white" managed to grind out many important wins via a lot of determination, skill and desire. Lady luck was occasionnaly on our side, but when a team is winning, luck usually follows suit. There was never one real solid keeper in the side with more than 5 different keepers playing in goal for City this year, but all managed to play a vital role in our bid for promotion. Steve Howard swallowed to tea spoons of conctrete and manned the **** up this season, managing to win many balls to supply top goal scorer, Matty Fryatt many opportunities to score winning goals, as well as bagging over 10 goals himself. Pearson gave many side-splitting interviews, in a similar way to how Holloway did and also managed to bag himself a couple of Manager of the Month awards.
I can't be arsed to write anymore, but this year, in a nut shell, we were ****ing fantastic, oh and the dirty leeds scum stayed down too! Happy days.

C - Still bored! failed to read question set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670