A night of boxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Everything is all ready for a night of boxing, magners cold, ice on ready, bottle of malt and a load of nibbles.

Got all ready to watch the Amir Khan fight on ITV, out he came and entered the ring.

Just time to nip off and have a piss, came back to find the ****ing fight had finished!!!!!! round one KO in 72 seconds, really pissed off.

The Hatton fight I am taking a piss well beforehand

Last edited:
Everything is all ready for a night of boxing, magners cold, ice on ready, bottle of malt and a load of nibbles.

Got all ready to watch the Amir Khan fight on ITV, out he came and entered the ring.

Just time to nip off and have a piss, came back to find the ****ing fight had finished!!!!!! round one KO in 72 seconds, really pissed off.

why im not staying up to watch the Hatton fight.

It's an anti-climax.

congrats to Khan a nice birthday present for him.

:079:

That's cheered me up no end :081:

why im not staying up to watch the Hatton fight.

It's an anti-climax.

congrats to Khan a nice birthday present for him.

:079:

that fight was no anti climax from the bit I have just seen.....:102: the type of fight people want to see/

I have finished my second bottle of wine and a full plate of scampi/chips. There isn't a hope in hell I'm lasting until 4...

If I order this fight on the phone it doesnt matter my sky box isnt connected to the phone line right??

go for it DB, its sunday tomorrow.
Eso.

But I have a wife with hospital wounds, two sugar-fuelled children and a dog with a hankering for bunnies.

I have a sneaky feeling that at least one from that list is going to make a play for my attention at about 'cor-blimey' o'clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48