A night of boxing

Status
Not open for further replies.
A night of boxing ... I grew up in a household where my father was an ex British Army boxing champion. Both of my brothers were six foot two. And I was forced to fight or be beaten. On my twenty-first birthday I knocked out my father. Shortly after that I beat the crap out of all 3 of them. You know what? I didn't feel so good. I felt like I'd become just like them. And indeed I had. Violence is not the answer. As I looked down on those I had belted senseless I realised that I'd become just what they wanted me to become. One of them. My father is dead now. But before he died I told him I loved him. Still do. I've had way too much to drink so I'll go now. Thinking of deleting this. But what the hell? I'm gonna press "Go Advanced". My point is this ... Treat everyone as you would want to be treated. :icon_conf

A night of boxing ... I grew up in a household where my father was an ex British Army boxing champion. Both of my brothers were six foot two. And I was forced to fight or be beaten. On my twenty-first birthday I knocked out my father. Shortly after that I beat the crap out of all 3 of them. You know what? I didn't feel so good. I felt like I'd become just like them. And indeed I had. Violence is not the answer. As I looked down on those I had belted senseless I realised that I'd become just what they wanted me to become. One of them. My father is dead now. But before he died I told him I loved him. Still do. I've had way too much to drink so I'll go now. Thinking of deleting this. But what the hell? I'm gonna press "Go Advanced". My point is this ... Treat everyone as you would want to be treated. :icon_conf

WTF you on about?....................:102:

Sorry BG, too much alcohol for lunch. :icon_conf

I've seemingly made a rather large fool of myself in this post. God, my head hurts. Six "rattlesnakes" and the same amount of rum & cokes, a rather large bag of sour cream & onion crisps and nearly an entire family sized block of chocolate were apparently consumed this afternoon and I vaguely remember coming on here and posting. If only there were a delete facility. :icon_redf

post of the year.

so you didn't watch the boxing then.

post of the year.

so you didn't watch the boxing then.

To be honest I don't recall much at all. I'm just embarrassed that I chose to talk about my private life on this forum. Not really appropriate. I've really got to stop getting smashed when Leicester lose. :icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48