A Pox in the House?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the effigies - according to some we should be burning Stearman himself outside the ground :icon_roll

Suits me, can we have a rota for burning the first team maybe on a week by week basis.

Suits me, can we have a rota for burning the first team maybe on a week by week basis.

Like the idea of shooting the last ten people in the London Marathon every half an hour - it would certainly make the stragglers try a little bit harder.

Since the 04/05 season there has been a complete change of personnel at the Walkers save one constant. This constant has been present since the 03/04 season (unless you count Alan Sheehan - who was a young lad from Mansfield at the time, and who could not expect to make the first team straight away.) Other than the one constant, and Sheehan, there have been only six first team regulars in the city side (De Vries, McCarthy, Hume, Kisnorbo, Fryatt & Maybury). Ability wise there is no reason why we should not have been challenging for at least a playoff spot each season since we have been relegated. It does not matter the manager if the talent is on the field. Give me or you the Man U job and I'll pencil in the starting 11 and they'll do the rest. Just like Sunday league. If you have the best players you will win the league every time. I think there is a pox in the changing room and the one constant that has been there the entire time is, believe it or not, Richard Stearman. Is there a cabal among Stearman and the lads named above that have instilled an attitude at the Walkers that cannot be shaken? Obviously MA had issues with the players (which is another story) and I would not be suprised if at least a few of those named above were the ones who threatened walkouts.

The only way to remove a virus is antibiotics. Having Megson administer the dosage is not going to help. The only thing to do is get rid of the pox once and for all, and that means clearing the catalyst of our troubles as soon as possible. Something is going on at the club that we don't hear about and when I hear the frustration in Walshie's voice every match I listen to I just feel things are not going to get any better.

This message was brought to you by the Leicester City Supporters for Walshie for Manager Club. A Manager with passion and fire who has a genuine love for this baby of ours. Clear up the mess in the chaning room Stevie before we get in serious trouble.

::end of rant::

Your going to struggle to get that on a badge?

Last edited:
Possibly ... but ... don't ... take it ... personally ... I wasn't ... being entirely ... serious when ... I ... indicated that ... I was ... going to ... go off ... to ... foxestalkshite ... it was ... intended to ... indicate .... how many ... blue mongies ... there are ... posting on ... here...

Absolutely hilarious. You are obviously a comic genius. Only problem is I only used one set of ellipsis in my post. "Blue mongies"? Is there a definition for that or is it some childish attempt to tar all new posters with the same sarcastic brush? :icon_roll

Since the 04/05 season there has been a complete change of personnel at the Walkers save one constant. This constant has been present since the 03/04 season (unless you count Alan Sheehan - who was a young lad from Mansfield at the time, and who could not expect to make the first team straight away.) Other than the one constant, and Sheehan, there have been only six first team regulars in the city side (De Vries, McCarthy, Hume, Kisnorbo, Fryatt & Maybury). Ability wise there is no reason why we should not have been challenging for at least a playoff spot each season since we have been relegated. It does not matter the manager if the talent is on the field. Give me or you the Man U job and I'll pencil in the starting 11 and they'll do the rest. Just like Sunday league. If you have the best players you will win the league every time. I think there is a pox in the changing room and the one constant that has been there the entire time is, believe it or not, Richard Stearman. Is there a cabal among Stearman and the lads named above that have instilled an attitude at the Walkers that cannot be shaken? Obviously MA had issues with the players (which is another story) and I would not be suprised if at least a few of those named above were the ones who threatened walkouts.

The only way to remove a virus is antibiotics. Having Megson administer the dosage is not going to help. The only thing to do is get rid of the pox once and for all, and that means clearing the catalyst of our troubles as soon as possible. Something is going on at the club that we don't hear about and when I hear the frustration in Walshie's voice every match I listen to I just feel things are not going to get any better.

This message was brought to you by the Leicester City Supporters for Walshie for Manager Club. A Manager with passion and fire who has a genuine love for this baby of ours. Clear up the mess in the chaning room Stevie before we get in serious trouble.

This is wank.

Absolutely hilarious. You are obviously a comic genius.

'Genius' is probably going a bit far, but thank you anyway it's very nice of you. :023:

Only problem is I only used one set of ellipsis in my post.

I'm disappointed, no unnecessary ellipsis at all in this post. :icon_sad:

"Blue mongies"? Is there a definition for that

Yes there is.

is it some childish attempt to tar all new posters with the same sarcastic brush?

No of course not, it's got nothing to do with 'new posters' & there's nothing particularly sarcastic about it. Although I can be very childish at times.

Last edited:

Hi every one, this is my first post. Having read the above, all I have to say is: What a load of b*ll*cks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ch4mbo, welcome.

I think you can use the word bollocks in all its glory; it's just **** and **** that you can't use on here.

Most idiotic post ever.

Poison.

Total Shite!
p.s love the marathon idea....now that would make it worth watching on TV!

can we use it for Birch's end of season charity run too - it would be the best way to get rid of the tosser once and for all

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think I'm at fault...after all these years nothing changes ( apart from O'Neill ) I've been blessed with watching mediocraty....... Gillies's reign was good as was Bloomfield's but we still underachieved then, but seriously thinking of giving up the S.T. as these last four years have become a drag I'm now 70 and I think 63 years is enough for anyone, after all murders get freedom after 10 years.

I'm beginning to think I'm at fault...after all these years nothing changes ( apart from O'Neill ) I've been blessed with watching mediocraty....... Gillies's reign was good as was Bloomfield's but we still underachieved then, but seriously thinking of giving up the S.T. as these last four years have become a drag I'm now 70 and I think 63 years is enough for anyone, after all murders get freedom after 10 years.

Do you need us to speak up a bit?

Would you like a Werther's original?

Do you need us to speak up a bit?

Would you like a Werther's original?

Don't let him off that easily

The old sod's a feckin' Jonah - he's as good as admitted it

We should ban him from the ground without delay

Question 1...... aaaaaa............ can you speak up a bit

Question 2.......yes please it'll save me money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.