• Too Hard To Pick One

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • I am homosexual/female and do not wish to take part

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Munters the lot of em.....

Not munters DF but they're not exactly stunning.
Very 'plastic' looking and you could go into any town centre on a weekend night and see plenty of women that would put every one of them to shame.

Very 'plastic' looking and you could go into any town centre on a weekend night and see plenty of women that would put every one of them to shame.

opinions/arseholes I suppose :)

you havent been out in Hinckley have you?:102:

Aye, I saw plenty of much better looking lasses down the Litten Tree in Coalville only last week.........

I think I would have to abstain, I don't think my heart could take it :icon_sad:

GAB005_NOLAN_SISTERS_1.jpg

The Nolans

Have you seen the youngest on "Loose Women", time hasn't been her friend, big tits mind;)

Have you seen the youngest on "Loose Women", time hasn't been her friend, big tits mind;)

More likely the kebabs and pies the big fat cow probably stuffs down her face

Lovely diddies, tho'

you havent been out in Hinckley have you?:102:

Well there is always an exception that will test the rule, but the rule still stands.

...and, yes, I did have a night out in Hinckley once and I did pull but, in fairness, she probably wouldn't have put any of these bints to shame.
Was quite tidy though.

Aye, I saw plenty of much better looking lasses down the Litten Tree in Coalville only last week.........

I think you must have had some of Newts special blend as the Litten Tree was closed down last week.

...and, yes, I did have a night out in Hinckley once and I did pull, he was quite tidy though, a fireman I think.
:018:
Keep it off this forum you old perv

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48