a quickie

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

i know this should be in racing but ive got another tip and its "not never eat yellow snow" its running tonight and its called cantarna... (eric) get on it im a having a ton at 6/1 :wink:
ps if it loses i want no abuse you are in charge of your destinys :wink:

Joe_Fox

lazzer said:
i know this should be in racing but ive got another tip and its "not never eat yellow snow" its running tonight and its called cantarna... (eric) get on it im a having a ton at 6/1 :wink:
You are having a ton on it!
Bloody hell Marco, are you minted?

Malf

lazzer said:
Seriously is it worth a few quid?

Malf

lazzer said:
worth a fiver malf you can abuse me tomorrow when it fcuks up :roll:
Dettori is racing in that race on the favourite at 6/4 though? Is it worth it? Quickly coz i'm about to go, are you having a ton on it?

lazzer

so the morale of the story is never listen to bullshit irish lanlords when they talk about the horse they part own thats racing ansd is gonna win easily ...........................thats a chunk of holiday money gone down the pan :cry: :cry: :cry:

Joe_Fox

lazzer said:
so the morale of the story is never listen to bullshit irish lanlords when they talk about the horse they part own thats racing ansd is gonna win easily ...........................thats a chunk of holiday money gone down the pan :cry: :cry: :cry:
Lazzer, did you really lose £100 on that horse?

Malf

Well pleased I didn't have a go, I went in the bookies about 7pm last night and asked for the odds but they didn't have them yet so I walked out, phew!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Liverpool  9
Everton  9
Aston Villa  6
Arsenal  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4