A stupid question - hope Jeff doesn't delete it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeoadby

I have lived abroad for the past 4 years (Russia and Serbia) and every year I come home and can never get tickets - although I pay every year just to hear the deadly Stringer! This year I am coming home and the Chelsea Match is the only one I can get to and I know I won't get a ticket via the Office. If anyone is not going I will gladly pay the going price - once in 4 bloody years isn't too much to ask - is it? Keep the Faith, wish I hadn't said that.

I would say the question wasn't stupid. The title on the other hand...

Shame the club doesn't have a ticket exchange option as many other clubs do.

I know I won't get a ticket via the Office.

Have you asked them?

Have you seen this?

Posted: Fri 17 Apr 2015
Author: Leicester City

walkers-4-3280-2385476_478x359.jpg

[h=3]Secure your seat at Leicester City’s Barclays Premier League tie against Chelsea on Wednesday 29 April at King Power Stadium (7.45pm KO) with our excellent post-match curry package.[/h]With limited availability throughout the stadium, now is the time to watch the Foxes take on Jose Mourinho’s title-chasing men from Block C1, before dining in the Walkers Hall to soak up the post-match atmosphere for £135 plus VAT.

The post-match curry buffet menu includes:

- Makhani Butter Chicken
- Lamb Kofta Masala
- Punjabi Turkha Mixed Vegetable Curry
- Herb Infused Basmati Rice
- Vegetable Samosa
- Midi Tandoori Naan
- Poppadum
- Chutney
- Yoghurt Mint Sauce
- Two bottles of Singha lager (over-18s only)

Meanwhile, there are still hospitality packages for the visit of Swansea City on Saturday 18 April (3pm KO).

The Gallery is completely sold out, but tables in the Premier Lounge, Lineker Suite, Banks Lounge and Fosse Club are still available.

To secure your seat, call our Sales and Hospitality team on 0344 815 500 (option two), email [email protected] or visit www.city-business.co.uk.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/sp...ience-only-hospitality-remaining-2385109.aspx

I have lived abroad for the past 4 years (Russia and Serbia) and every year I come home and can never get tickets - although I pay every year just to hear the deadly Stringer! This year I am coming home and the Chelsea Match is the only one I can get to and I know I won't get a ticket via the Office. If anyone is not going I will gladly pay the going price - once in 4 bloody years isn't too much to ask - is it? Keep the Faith, wish I hadn't said that.
Hello Mike, I've got a spare single for the Chelsea game. Block G2. Happy to take face value which is about 30 something. Happy to help, especially as I'm guessing you're originally from Oadby, unless your name is Mike Oadby? Send me a direct message and we can sort.

Hi Jeff - don't need the curry, ta. I have tried every year for the past three years, via Skype usually, as by the time I get home there are none available. You know after you get knocked back often enough the idea of trying yet again is a daunting one. If I lived in the UK - it would be easier. And to SWFox I have sent you a private mail - ta muchly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669