Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
We in England have the best league in the world, the league is watched by millions all over the world and people watch the premier league to see the best players and best football. The way in which Stoke play is completely awful, aiming long balls with no accuracy up to the front men hoping that the ball will take a bounce into one of the strikers paths or hoping that the ball will go out for a throw in so detwat can lauch it in the box, its just such an unnattractive way to play football and Stoke and Bolton are the two teams which I would show videos of to young footballers and tell them this is how not to play football. Bolton are the same that is why they are a joke, only difference being they have a few good players who can play football.

It's time you read the laws of the game. There's nothing in there about the game having to be attractive. The idea is simply to score more goals than your opponents.

We in England have the best league in the world, the league is watched by millions all over the world and people watch the premier league to see the best players and best football. The way in which Stoke play is completely awful, aiming long balls with no accuracy up to the front men hoping that the ball will take a bounce into one of the strikers paths or hoping that the ball will go out for a throw in so detwat can lauch it in the box, its just such an unnattractive way to play football and Stoke and Bolton are the two teams which I would show videos of to young footballers and tell them this is how not to play football. Bolton are the same that is why they are a joke, only difference being they have a few good players who can play football.

Yea because every single team in every single top league in the world are going to play amazing flowing football.

You are deluded, truly fecking bonkers.

I love the fact he thinks the balls up (which isn't the only way they plat BTW) to the strikers are fired up there with no aim, and they just HOPE they will bounce somewhere!

Any idea who Man United's second top scorer is this season?

Gibberish, the ramblings of a fevered madman.

So according to Harbs, Chelsea's title winning side wasn't even worthy of being in the division, let alone winning it (ooo, errr..) ?

And those close, unexciting Champions League games between Chelsea and Liverpool? forget that, stick em in the championship.

So according to Harbs, Chelsea's title winning side wasn't even worthy of being in the division, let alone winning it (ooo, errr..) ?

And those close, unexciting Champions League games between Chelsea and Liverpool? forget that, stick em in the championship.

What year was this??

It's time that you took some time to set out your considered thoughts in a definitive manual on the game.

When I was a kid there used to be a guy called Charlie Buchan who used to be commissioned by the FA to write that sort of stuff for young players including diagrams on tactics etc.

I can see that you are the man to fill that gap in the market.

You've gotta love Harby. To be fair, he is a unifying influence on the forum, everybody agrees that he's feckin loopers

I think it's a reference to Chelsea's style of football in 2005-6, which some say is not dissimilar to what Stoke do now.

Ok.

Well you clearly watched a different Chelsea team in 2005/6 season if you think they played like Stoke.

Good to see Stoke varying their style of play today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669