Absolutely magnificent

Status
Not open for further replies.
homer said:
http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10274~622776,00.html

One of the best initiatives I have ever heard from any football club in the country.

Truly magnificent work, Mr Davies. I genuinely salute you

Blimey Homer I thought you wanted to kill the bloke not salute him. I agree though I worthwhile idea.

Wait for it though..........

"upon purchase of four full paying adult season tickets"

Now now. Don't get as bitter and twisted as I am

Two free under 8 tickets per adult season ticket.
Top stuff

It actually says, you can have 2 free season tickets per adult season ticket purchased.

Great stuff, but bloody typical now that my son is 9 and my daughter will be 8 just before the season starts !!!

I reckon they've been waiting for this moment.... :lol:

foxybru said:
Great stuff, but bloody typical now that my son is 9 and my daughter will be 8 just before the season starts !!!

I reckon they've been waiting for this moment.... :lol:

Foxybru! Have you got kids! Bloody hell, I didn't expect that!

2 tickets free for every adult season tickert holder......

17500 ish holders 75% adults = 13120 = 26240 FOC + 13120 = 39365 seats needed!

I hope they have thought this one through!!

Great idea though.

Ian said:

Great idea though.

I'm not entirely sure that all those adult season tickets have two kids under the age of 8!
And the tickets are only for the BMI Baby stand, I'm sure a lot of people would prefer to sit somewhere else and pay for their kids ticket (which is pretty cheap anyway)

But I think they need to do something to stop people getting free season tickets for kids unless they're really going to use them. We might end up with people getting a season ticket just to allow them to go to a couple of games a season, leaving empty seats that could be used by other (paying) supporters.

webmaster said:
Ian said:

Great idea though.

I'm not entirely sure that all those adult season tickets have two kids under the age of 8!
And the tickets are only for the BMI Baby stand, I'm sure a lot of people would prefer to sit somewhere else and pay for their kids ticket (which is pretty cheap anyway)

But I think they need to do something to stop people getting free season tickets for kids unless they're really going to use them. We might end up with people getting a season ticket just to allow them to go to a couple of games a season, leaving empty seats that could be used by other (paying) supporters.

As always Webbo, a valid point. The last thing we need is seats tied up that arent actually being used.

DurhamFox said:
webmaster said:
Ian said:

Great idea though.

As always Webbo, a valid point. The last thing we need is seats tied up that arent actually being used.

It's a decent point but in all likelyhood the seats are going to be empty anyway, we may as well try and get them filled.

Joe_Fox said:
It's a decent point but in all likelyhood the seats are going to be empty anyway, we may as well try and get them filled.

If we stay in the same division, and keep the current pricing structure I can't see us selling out very often (if at all) next season.

But if we go up I'm sure there will be the demand, and it would be foolish to give seats away without making sure they're going to be used.

webmaster said:
Joe_Fox said:

If we stay in the same division, and keep the current pricing structure I can't see us selling out very often (if at all) next season.

But if we go up I'm sure there will be the demand, and it would be foolish to give seats away without making sure they're going to be used.

Exactly, it was very hard for people to get tickets for big games in the prem ie Liverpool, Arsenal, Manure etc as all the part time petes crawl out the woodwork.

webmaster said:
Joe_Fox said:

Maybe this is an omission from the club that they believe promotion is out of reach.

homer said:
Maybe this is an omission from the club that they believe promotion is out of reach

Or maybe even an admission

Jesus wept! What did I mean! Very neglectful of me. Sozzard.

My lads are on season tickets in the east stand, and I think I only paid about £70 each for them which is still great value. But I dont think I would want to swap my seat for one in the BMI standall for the sake of saving about £140

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669