AC Milan 0 - 1 Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Great game to watch I thought. Spurs look very good and like they were the experienced Champions League team. Gatusso "the little dog" as Souness so eloquently described him was entertaining at best. Should have been sent off for pushing Joe Jordan pretty hard and also Flamini should havae clearly gone.

If the match is reviewed, both players will face a few matches on the sidelines. Great to see Spurs snatch a winner and it was no more than they deserved. Lennon picking the ball up and running Owen-1998-esque into the heart of the oppositions defence and Crouch tucking it away.

Hopefully Spurs will progress into the next round because for my money, they are one of the most pleasing teams to watch at the moment.

Well played.

Didn't watch it but,

BBC says

2142: Wowzers. AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has gone mad. The Italian greets the final whistle by marching straight over to assistant Tottenham coach Joe Jordan and head-butting him. Incredible. The two benches clash as a result as Gattuso is pulled away, but still he tries to get at the Tottenham bench. Absolutely staggering. What's the Italian for bad loser?

Wish i had seen it now :(

Excellent game, second half was brill, good heated match, just what you expect from a chumps league match!!

"I lost my head, I did things I should not have done and I take responsibility for that," he said. "Jordan busted my balls for the whole second half, but I should not have reacted like this. I apologise, and if a ban arrives I will accept it."

Love that phrase, "busted my balls" :icon_lol:

"I lost my head, I did things I should not have done and I take responsibility for that," he said. "Jordan busted my balls for the whole second half, but I should not have reacted like this. I apologise, and if a ban arrives I will accept it."

Love that phrase, "busted my balls" :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Great game to watch I thought. Spurs look very good and like they were the experienced Champions League team. Gatusso "the little dog" as Souness so eloquently described him was entertaining at best. Should have been sent off for pushing Joe Jordan pretty hard and also Flamini should havae clearly gone.

If the match is reviewed, both players will face a few matches on the sidelines. Great to see Spurs snatch a winner and it was no more than they deserved. Lennon picking the ball up and running Owen-1998-esque into the heart of the oppositions defence and Crouch tucking it away.

Hopefully Spurs will progress into the next round because for my money, they are one of the most pleasing teams to watch at the moment.

Well played.

Didn't we go through all this already!!! nice match summary:icon_bigg

http://talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1009239#post1009239

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675