Accents

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Anybody on here got a strong regional accent ? I don't just mean a Leicester one.Just wondered :102: Mine is a complete mish mash of Scottish,Scouse,Leicester and East Anglian dialect,when I talk nobody has a fecking clue from which part of the Country I come from.

Mine is a mad mix of Irish & Leicester have moved back & forth between the two since I was a kid.

The drunker I get the more Irish I sound, less so when I'm trying to be sensible.

so youre a heinz 57 variety..mine is fairly northern but not as annoying as some northern accents...honest!!! :icon_lol:

Mine is a mad mix of Irish & Leicester have moved back & forth between the two since I was a kid.

The drunker I get the more Irish I sound, less so when I'm trying to be sensible.

Thats weird I'm the same with Scottish and if I'm with Scots I talk more Scottish:icon_conf

thats 1 thing i dont have you down as :102::icon_lol:

I don't think that I have an accent. Northern people think I'm from down south, southerners say I'm northern, back in Leicester people just think that I'm from somewhere else, mostly northern.
It's the way I like it, generally

I'd hate to have a strong scouse accent, awful.

Defo not got a standard Leicester accent.

Picked a lot of kokernee up from my Grandad and living in Essex for a years brought that out further.

I don't think that I have an accent. Northern people think I'm from down south, southerners say I'm northern, back in Leicester people just think that I'm from somewhere else, mostly northern.
It's the way I like it, generally

I'd hate to have a strong scouse accent, awful.

or brummy

Defo not got a standard Leicester accent.

Picked a lot of kokernee up from my Grandad and living in Essex for a years brought that out further.

Feck off you've got a Farmers accent,everyone from your way has one

i vary mine slightly wherever i go

i'm very conscious off accents and quite good at placing them

if i'm in a rough pub in london, i adapt

and the same when i was in the north east at uni

at school i was one of the few kids with a Leicestershire accent in the ****ing middle of Leicester

posh twats

i vary mine slightly wherever i go

i'm very conscious off accents and quite good at placing them

if i'm in a rough pub in london, i adapt

and the same when i was in the north east at uni

at school i was one of the few kids with a Leicestershire accent in the ****ing middle of Leicester

was it full of Kurds, Iraqis and Bosnian kids then?.........:102:

My missus is like a sponge, wherever she goes within an hour she is speaking like a local. Which is very annoying as her best mate is from Warrington

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48