Accents

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ee bah gum I'll exterminate thee"

That was a regional dalek

When I met HF's lovely stepdaughter :055: I was expecting her to have a scouse accent. Fortunately she doesn't :icon_wink

She never spoke to you:icon_conf She has got a Scouse accent anyway.

Sounded more like Scottish with a hint of scouse to me. Maybe you don't notice the Scottish bit as you're surrounded by it.

She never spoke to you !! Took her 6 months to talk to me :)

I didn't say she did. Was I supposed to close my ears when she spoke to you?

She hardly spoke to me:) She sounds scouse away from Liverpool but when she is in Liverpool she doesn't sound it much if you get my drift.I

She hardly spoke to me:) She sounds scouse away from Liverpool but when she is in Liverpool she doesn't sound it much if you get my drift.I
Someone shot him?, you still there H?

Last edited:
Anybody on here got a strong regional accent ? I don't just mean a Leicester one.Just wondered :102: Mine is a complete mish mash of Scottish,Scouse,Leicester and East Anglian dialect,when I talk nobody has a fecking clue from which part of the Country I come from.

I'm a mixture of London, Brummy and Leicester. Born and bred in Leicester, work with Brummies but not sure where the London bit comes from :102:

mines a mash of Southern, leicester and irish its ****ed up but most people seem to like it, i hope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58