According to the Daily Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only we had the cash. We're his hometown club, and he's gonna play for the sheep shaggers :icon_sad:

quorns manager was on the radio sometime ago seemed very switched on, said quorn were already a wealthy club and if/when varney is sold qourn will receive large percentage of the fee

NICE ONE

He's an OK player, that's it. The fact that we want him at our club shows how desperate we have become.

I doubt many of the other clubs in our league are disappointed to miss out on his signature

all the players will be gone by the time Milan deal goes through (if)

Fryatt did that... how many has he got this year?

I am not making a case to buying Varney, we need a big and burly targetman capable of going through brick walls. Just stating that Varney's goals have attracted Championship clubs and his current form fully deserves that.

Fryatt before this season, you would say was an exciting prospect capable of scoring plenty of goals.

Fryatt will still come good, he needs the right manager behind him

I am not making a case to buying Varney, we need a big and burly targetman capable of going through brick walls. Just stating that Varney's goals have attracted Championship clubs and his current form fully deserves that.

Fryatt before this season, you would say was an exciting prospect capable of scoring plenty of goals.
Having seen Varney at this level several times I was not impressed.

Apparantly Fryatt still lives with him parents.

Just seen the Colchester goals, big burly bloke (don;t know his name) cross whipped over, unstoppable powerful header, stuff we can only dream of........seems to work ok for them

Fryatt will still come good, he needs the right manager behind him

Absolute, as lazy as he is now. What a fine prospect he looked on his arrival here. How can a player look capable of being a Championship top goalscorer go to a third choice sub striker?

Apparantly Fryatt still lives with him parents.

Bit like you last Summer, JF.

Just seen the Colchester goals, big burly bloke (don;t know his name) cross whipped over, unstoppable powerful header, stuff we can only dream of........seems to work ok for them

Reminded me of that Trevor Benjamin diving header at Rotherham to make it 1-1.

iwelumo????

Scottish caps a-calling for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673