According to the Sunday papers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Craig Levein wants to get rid of some the old dodders......on the hit list according to the Sunday People are :

Dion Dublin
Martin Keown
Matt Elliott
Nathan Blake

Levein wants to replace some of these with moves for Hearts duo Alan Maybury and Marc De Vries.

i've heard from Celtic fans up here we are in for Rab Douglas on a season long loan.

ScarboroughFox said:
highland fox said:
i've heard from Celtic fans up here we are in for Rab Douglas on a season long loan.

Fantastic if we can get him!

That would be brilliant! But how would we pay his wages!?!?

i think Rab Nesbit is more our style.

SilverFox said:
ScarboroughFox said:
highland fox said:

Fantastic if we can get him!

That would be brilliant! But how would we pay his wages!?!?
You never Know, O'neill might want to do us a favour and only make us pay half his wages

Id much rather have elliott in the team than dabizas!
All the others can go tho

i thought dabizas played well yesterday, some cracking challenges and hard done to by the ref.

What! Dabizas played well.....? He gave away too many free kicks close to the box and I cannot recall a correct pass that went forward. The thing about Dabizas is that he thinks he is better than he is....
hence he tries to dribble pass players (went he cant), he tries to play long range passes (went he cant) and always leaves you with a sense of danger when he is given any time on the ball because you know he will either hoof it or give it away in a dangerous area!
He made some tackles but name me a centre back worth half their wages who can't.... this does not mean he played well!!!

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Craig Levein wants to get rid of some the old dodders......on the hit list according to the Sunday People are :

Dion Dublin
Martin Keown
Matt Elliott
Nathan Blake

Levein wants to replace some of these with moves for Hearts duo Alan Maybury and Marc De Vries.

we should get rid of these four along with dabizas, wilcox, gemill, pressman and gillespie if he doesn't produce the goods all at the end of the season...
don't know much about de vries but saw maybury play full back for ireland before CL became manger and thought he looked very good.. signing him would also allow us to push canero further forward if necessary.

Howcould we get rid of Wilcox, No-one will buy him(because of his season injury) so we would have to pay up his contract!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669