lazzer

2009-04-14 London, GB O2 Arena
2009-04-16 London, GB O2 Arena
2009-04-18 Dublin, IE O2 Arena
2009-04-21 Manchester, GB MEN
2009-04-23 Birmingham, GB NEC
2009-04-25 London, GB O2 Arena
2009-04-26 London, GB O2 Arena

I cannot see these being as good as they were years back. They should let memories stay good. Look at the Who, a fecking duo now.

I cannot see these being as good as they were years back. They should let memories stay good. Look at the Who, a fecking duo now.
True but look at Led Zep who were meant to be fantastic at the O2 last year (i recently read they might be touring without Robert Plant... bit stupid imo)

True but look at Led Zep who were meant to be fantastic at the O2 last year (i recently read they might be touring without Robert Plant... bit stupid imo)

If you had just paid £250 a ticket, you would look a bit stupid if you said the gig was crap. They were bound to say that what ever the gig was like. I prefer to keep my memories of Led Zep as they used to be.
These old super groups should just retire with grace.

you gonna go lazzer?

Yes mate will definately be going to at least one (LG arena).
If they are doing Belfast i will be returning home for that one. They are and always will be shit hot. This will be their last tour. Dont know what to do after that? As i would look pretty silly being such and old bastard hanging aroung spotty goth gigs. Still .....no fool like and old fool.

Last edited:
Yes mate will definately be going to at least one (LG arena).
If they are doing Belfast i will be returning home for that one. They are and always will be shit hot. This will be their last tour. Dont know what to do after that? As i would look pretty silly being such and old bastard hanging aroung spotty goth gigs. Still .....no fool like and old fool.

:icon_bigg

If you had just paid £250 a ticket, you would look a bit stupid if you said the gig was crap. They were bound to say that what ever the gig was like. I prefer to keep my memories of Led Zep as they used to be.
These old super groups should just retire with grace.

Why ? What harm is it doing,if people want to go and see them and pay the prices then isn't that up to them ? I wasn't aware AC/DC ever split up,it's more the ones that reform purely because they want some money that get me but like I said if people want to pay the ticket price and enjoy going then good on them.
I'm still waiting for THe Sisters of Mercy Reunion

NEC.

For some reason I've had no seat confirmation from Seetickets, which is unusual. I only know I have seating tickets, but I have no idea which block.

When you ordered them it said it could take upto 3hrs before you get confirmation.

I have just received mine and it still doesnt tell you what seat number/block you are. Going to be a case of actually waiting for the tickets to arrive.

I'm hoping the old man has been able to get some standing tickets! :icon_conf

Last edited:
We've got a mix of standing and stall seating among our clan

Think I'll be in the stall seating but like you not sure what block yet

Standing available through ebay etc from £177 when we last looked

When you ordered them it said it could take upto 3hrs before you get confirmation.

I have just received mine and it still doesnt tell you what seat number/block you are
I know, I already had my confirmation when I posted, it only took about 10 minutes to arrive.

I know, I already had my confirmation when I posted, it only took about 10 minutes to arrive.

Sorry, misread your post, I thought you said you hadnt received email confirmation :icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669