Adams for RB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't be any worse than Neilson at right back. ]Not sure if he any good with his head, but he can tackle and has a decent long ball. So he might fit in.

I first came to admire Adams when he was playing in some match of little importance (against Lincoln I think) and he stuck his head in among some flying boots where many players would have been hesitant. Obviously this is not what MB meant by using his head but it showed remarkable courage and commitment.
Adams is brave, hard working and reasonably fast. He is limited as a winger since he does not have the trickery to regularly beat a championship fullback. It may be that fullback would be a good position for him.

I am aware that I am pontificating about him on the few home appearances he has made and there may be more to him (or less) than I have seen.

Morrison seems to me to be a superb prospect and I would be happy to see him play at centreback. If Vitor is prefered to Morrison at centre back he will need to be very good.

i like the idea of adams at rb - industrious, intelligent, good touch - need to see how he settles in to this position though, as a move back like this isnt easy - positioning would be the main concern as playing nobby there last yr proved.

we'll see though.

I have read through his posts and have no idea whatsoever :102: the reason given was spam . One for Boc to answer.

Does it not say on the forum rules, that you read thoroughly and carefully, that members are not allowed to advertise their own sites, unless it is on their profile page?

Are you seriously trying to initiate some kind of crackdown on B8s?

Does it not say on the forum rules, that you read thoroughly and carefully, that members are not allowed to advertise their own sites, unless it is on their profile page?

I believe the wording is that members should not sign up with the sole intention of doing so. However my input to this site is both valuable and insightful, and as such people are eager to read my blog which contains posts of similar quality.

However if it offends you (especially as it was meant entirely tongue in cheek) then I recommend you hit the "report post" button, and I'm sure a mod will remove it accordingly.

I believe the wording is that members should not sign up with the sole intention of doing so. However my input to this site is both valuable and insightful, and as such people are eager to read my blog which contains posts of similar quality.

However if it offends you (especially as it was meant entirely tongue in cheek) then I recommend you hit the "report post" button, and I'm sure a mod will remove it accordingly.

:icon_lol: Jebus Harold Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670