Adams Gone, What about the rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunc

Surely if MA goes, then his backroom staff (Cork, Shirtliff, Bassett etc) have to go as well.

IMO the lack of quality in our coaching out on the training ground from them has more to do with our crap start/12 months than Adams' ability. The argument could be stated that MA should have realised they were shit and changed it but Cork has to go!

I have a feeling that Cork will try and take full control. If this occurs then I shall be extremely sad.

d70g said:
A Bassett / Cork future would leave me far too despressed

Awww don't, the thought of that has just made my blood run cold.

Micky resigned, Cork and the goalkeeping coach sacked, Bassett in charge for now !

Apparently 'some of the backroom staff' are going to be at the press conference. It's got Bassett/Cork until end of season written all over it.

Hope you're all very pleased with yourselves.

Hope you're all very pleased with yourselves.

Excuse me but everyone is entitled to their opinion, what if adams would have finished bottom half at the end of the season, would you be pleased with yourself for supporting him to that fate.

fresh start and a kick up the arse that these players need, why are people so happy to see leicester city playing shite week in week out. at least basset realises that connors needs the ball playing to his feet. im not slagging adams off but he wasnt performing in his job, those players have pottential so we need someone who can get more out of them.

If he does a U-turn then it will be a masterstroke. Go on Micky, do it for us.

mad biker said:
Yes it`s true FF !
thats good then!! maybe they have realised that we do need a complete change!

do you think assett will be gone when we get a new manager?

talks about what? it sounds as if the board are split on their decisions! its not good for the club.

FOXFAN said:
mad biker said:
Micky resigned, Cork and the goalkeeping coach sacked, Bassett in charge for now !
those 2 sacked, is this true?

Looking back in life there are many days when one could give thanks and recall Bill Shankly's quote that "Every day you have life and breath you've got a holiday." This is just such a day for Leicester City.

And once Bassett goes too the sun will rise and hopefully cast it's rays of light and warmth all over the Walkers Stadium. Perhaps Adams' "hear no evil see no evil" tame bears on the City's press will also quit and give a chance for straightforward tell-it-as-it-is journalism.

To my mind they had a responsibility to identify and demand an end to the mediocrity that has been Leicester City for many-a-month now but its always been excuses, explanations, benefits of the doubt and so on.

Leicester deserves better. We want managerial personel, players and Press representatives of passion and fearlessness to ensure this situation never arises again and that Leicester City rises to the sort of heights it has achieved in the past - which is nowhere near the bloody fizzy league.

Dont Belive it - Adms gone and a Gas leak at school so home early in time to see the press confrence!

What a day

Fox Fan said:
Dont Belive it - Adms gone and a Gas leak at school so home early in time to see the press confrence!

What a day

Did you fart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673