Adebayor

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempsonFox

What a complete idiot, kick on the face of Van Persie and then that mindless celebration.

The one thing I find even more annoying is Shearer taking the moral high ground.

Nice to see Lineker confronting Shearer about his own kick :081:

I say fair enough to his celebration, to be honest.

The Arsenal fans were giving him so much stick last season, and no doubt during the game yesterday as well... why shouldn't he rub their face in it?

How long before anyone in the media makes any criticism of the Arse fans who were throwing objects onto the pitch. Just because they have a reputation as being good boys does not mean they should be immune to the crap any other club would get

I don't see why no one is blaming the Arsenal fans for this, sure, what Adebayor did was silly, but it's no excuse for them all to go to the fron tof the stand and start throwing stuff on the pitch at a player.

I don't see why no one is blaming the Arsenal fans for this, sure, what Adebayor did was silly, but it's no excuse for them all to go to the fron tof the stand and start throwing stuff on the pitch at a player.

I presume that their anger was because they suddenly realised that they have been wrong about him all the time.

Last edited:
i hear his dad washes elephants...

I say fair enough to his celebration, to be honest.

The Arsenal fans were giving him so much stick last season, and no doubt during the game yesterday as well... why shouldn't he rub their face in it?

Most of the abuse claims are bullshit tho. After arranging two conferences on his own claiming Barca were about to sign him and then saying he weren't; he rightly took some stick but after that none. The bloke's a nob and a product of all thats wrong with Football. 5 match ban at least. He could have caused a riot.

The celebration was mindless, the Manc idiots phoning into Five Live last night trying to defend him were pathetic. In light of recent events he deserves punishment.

With the stamp i honestly think that he was trying to have a little digg at him but because of Van Persie's movement he catches him in the face.

Star rating. 5/10

Best bit. Van Persie's Oscar winning performance.

Top review :038: Should have its own thread.

What a complete idiot, kick on the face of Van Persie and then that mindless celebration.

The one thing I find even more annoying is Shearer taking the moral high ground.

Nice to see Lineker confronting Shearer about his own kick :081:

:icon_lol::icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I WAS ROFLMAO when Links (good on him for mentioning it) said that to Shearer and all Shearer said was "oh come on Gary" or similar in response before carrying on his point about the subject

Not sure all the footy watching public got the message which Links had said

I WAS ROFLMAO when Links (good on him for mentioning it) said that to Shearer and all Shearer said was "oh come on Gary" or similar in response before carrying on his point about the subject

:102: Rolling on floor like my arse over?

What exactly did he say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673