Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox Fox

There's a lot of rumours that unless KovSkum can sell some players in the January transfer window they might go into admin as attendency figures are a lot lower than projected at their new shitehole.

Does anyone know what the implications of a club going into admin are now - is it still a points deduction and transfer embargo?

its a 10 point deduction and transfer embargo i have also heard this rumour

its a shame really because micky adams seems to end up at clubs that go into admin and micky adams knows theres nothing that micky adams can do except get the team working hard on the training ground like only micky adams knows how - bring it on :038: :icon_lol:

I did hear they have to bring a certain amount through the gates to break even, each time they hold a game at the Ricoh Arena.

Secondly I dont want Covskum to disappear no more banter or 6 points a season.

Although I hate Kovscum, with a passion, after our experiences with Administration, I wouldnt wish it on any club, and despite MA's "disappointing last season and a half with us, I certainly wouldnt want the poor guy to go through it again. But you have to seriously start questioning whether moving to these new stadiums are a sound financial decision, especially when you are not guaranteed premiership football season after season. Too many clubs seem to be falling into the same trap, do they never learn, you would have thought our brush with Admin would have been a wake up call to everyone.

but Coventry haven't paid for theirs have they??

from what i understand...and i'll have to double check with the Cov fans i know...the ONLY profits Coventry get is from match revenue.....everything else connected to the ground has nothing to do with them,cos of the investment from their Council and the other companies who put funds in.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
its a shame really because micky adams seems to end up at clubs that go into admin and micky adams knows theres nothing that micky adams can do except get the team working hard on the training ground like only micky adams knows how - bring it on :038: :icon_lol:

Perhaps Micky Adams know that only clubs in that sort of position want Micky Adams as manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669