Ahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
What goes around comes around I guess..

you keep that place warm for us, we'll be wanting it back sometime within the next few years :102:

cloughies dead!

seriously tho guys. hope you come straight back up. its an awful scrappy league. Fans crying brought back memories of forest going down. Good luck :icon_bigg

Thanks for that

cloughies dead!
You only just found out mate? Sir Brian is indeed dead, One of the greatest managers ever who won Forest two european cups, somthing you guys can only dream of. I'm sure you will have a good stab at the Johnstones paint trophy next season though :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I could probabaly find somebody to make fun of whos died from leicester too but i won't stoop that low.

I remember how the Leicester fans were when forest got relegated a few years ago, Karma is a bitch ain't it!

I would wish you good luck for next year, but i'd be lying, i hope you rot in that league. Afterall its all you deserve for cheating your way out of debt a few years ago

HOLLOWAY IS A FOOTBALL GENIUS!

I won't be back so feel free to disrespect the dead some more or whatever you feel, i won't be seeing it

Have fun in that pub league :icon_bigg:icon_lol:

FOREST PROMOTED
DERBY RELEGATED
FESTER RELEGATED

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND OF FOOTBALL!

YOOOUUUUUU RREEEDDDSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

You only just found out mate? Sir Brian is indeed dead, One of the greatest managers ever who won Forest two european cups, somthing you guys can only dream of. I'm sure you will have a good stab at the Johnstones paint trophy next season though :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I could probabaly find somebody to make fun of whos died from leicester too but i won't stoop that low.

I remember how the Leicester fans were when forest got relegated a few years ago, Karma is a bitch ain't it!

I would wish you good luck for next year, but i'd be lying, i hope you rot in that league. Afterall its all you deserve for cheating your way out of debt a few years ago

I won't be back so feel free to disrespect the dead some more or whatever you feel, i won't be seeing it

FOREST PROMOTED
DERBY RELEGATED
FESTER RELEGATED

:038::038::038::038::038::038:Great post met Brian once great manager!

lol

Cloughie was a great manager

your team was pretty good too.

But your supporters stink.

Thanks for dropping in.

No it doesn't.

Unless it's the kind of 'till' that you find at a supermarket checkout.

Think I liked your original avatar better Macky, far less depressing. :icon_conf

lol

Cloughie was a great manager

your team was pretty good too.

But your supporters stink.

Thanks for dropping in.

If you've read the comments he made on Hillsborough then you can only conclude that Cloughie was a p*ssed up w*nker.

FOREST PROMOTED
DERBY RELEGATED
FESTER RELEGATED

We went into admin? There was no ten point deduction then, so we didn't take one? Also if I remember correctly even if we had took the 10 point deduction we would still have been fine.

But fair play, you are were you are and we are were we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669