Alan Young story

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a series of book signing sessions in late May / early June, some of which will also include a Q & A session, the Trust will be posting articles prior to each signing session to keep everyone informed

Discovered this on Amazon the other night...

I know he's not everyones favourite commentator but for us older fans his story may be of interest.

Personally he was favourite player when I was 13...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Youngy-The-Autobiography-Alan-Young/dp/0752497162

I thought he was a very decent player - strength and 100% effort his main assets.

That said, i always think there is a slight mismatch between the image presented on radio of his Leicester career with the fact that he didn't actually play for us for that long and didn't score a particularly massive number of goals for us.

Injury prone - resulting from the all out way he played?

I thought he was a very decent player - strength and 100% effort his main assets.

That said, i always think there is a slight mismatch between the image presented on radio of his Leicester career with the fact that he didn't actually play for us for that long and didn't score a particularly massive number of goals for us.

Injury prone - resulting from the all out way he played?

He loves being reminded that he lost his place to a non-league player, make sure that lots of questions about Alan Smiths arrival get asked :icon_bigg

There will be a series of book signing sessions in late May / early June, some of which will also include a Q & A session, the Trust will be posting articles prior to each signing session to keep everyone informed

That's all very fluffy and lovely, but why aren't you screaming long and loud in public, to anyone and everyone who might listen, about the absolute shambles of a disgrace of a fiasco regarding current LCFC ticketing arrangements ?

Regardless of how many members you have, you have the ear of the local media, so use it

Last edited:
Spot on homiepants. If the trust purports to be a voice for the fans the ticket debacle presents a perfect opportunity to make themselves useful.

Spot on homiepants. If the trust purports to be a voice for the fans the ticket debacle presents a perfect opportunity to make themselves useful.

Both trust members got their ticket so they don't see a problem.

That's all very fluffy and lovely, but why aren't you screaming long and loud in public, to anyone and everyone who might listen, about the absolute shambles of a disgrace of a fiasco regarding current LCFC ticketing arrangements ?

Regardless of how many members you have, you have the ear of the local media, so use it

Screaming at the club at this point via the media is not going to bring instant results, however we are noting the issues that have been reported to us directly and we will use information from the message boards too (although it would have been useful if fans had e-mailed us directly, rather than expecting us to sweep up all the information) and discuss what went wrong & how they plan to resolve in the future.

In terms of the website not working correctly, I'm sure the club will want to log all the issues to, because the provider is obviously failing to deliver given the number of error messages/failed or unclear status transactions that occured

Excellent

You keep noting down all those issues. That'll show 'em

Top work, as ever :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675