Alicante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vodka

anyone been to the town itself?

i have to do some organising for a lads's weekend. anyone know the places to go/avoid?

I went some time ago. Full of Brits but nice nevertheless. Seafront is good, castle up on the hill, bull-fighting. lots of bars and you can speak
English everywhere.

:icon_lol:

But that was quite personal.

You get out of here you trouble maker, I made a fantastically funny post in the 'people that piss you off' thread and the police are all over it now, I hope your happy.

Thats my funny post done for the year.

No it was not he never said your cock now did he :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

I meant he was offending Darth (but I know he wasn't really). Now if you say that you knew I meant he was offending Darth and you turned it round humouristically - I'll be feeling like a mod (in the widest general terms) and be very impressed with your wit.

You get out of here you trouble maker, I made a fantastically funny post in the 'people that piss you off' thread and the police are all over it now, I hope your happy.

Thats my funny post done for the year.

I'm sorry, I was trying to show my appreciation. So is Alan a client or just a middle aged perv?

Don't think I could stomach it myself, very cruel IMO.

I can understand that view. The matadors are very skilled and brave too though. They can certainly get some gruesome injuries. It would never be allowed in England, but then again I can see boxing getting banned in the UK too.

Fantastic. I'd recommend it.

Having said that you can watch Bull fighting on TV every afternoon.

you just rock up to the arena?

I can understand that view. The matadors are very skilled and brave too though. They can certainly get some gruesome injuries. It would never be allowed in England, but then again I can see boxing getting banned in the UK too.

Boxing will definitely be banned if they introduce taunting an animal until it suffers an horrific, painful death as part of a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46