all the info you need for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychotic.fox

this has been on my favorites list for years, its probably the most informative club and ground site there is....... http://www.footballgroundguide.com/ground1.htm

its got everything from pictures of the grounds were gonna go to , along with where to get pissed up before and the match , and more besides .... take a look

Im not sure my rehab allows me to venture onto such websites just yet.

Last edited:
a great web site. I was on there just after we went down getting excited about all the new ground i can tick off.

mmmm...not so sure about the accuracy of info on there.....

The Walkers Stadium does have one redeeming feature - atmosphere. The acoustics are very good and both sets of supporters can really make some noise, making for an enjoyable visit

On the positive side though, the atmosphere within the stadium was good, with the home fans singing on both sides of the away section.

Last edited:
Had a look at a few of the grounds I might go to next season and this below was on the Scunthorpe one... Love to see the steward try this on the shoe waving City fans :icon_bigg:icon_bigg

On my last visit to the ground I witnessed an amusing incident, when in the League Cup tie against Birmingham City, the stewards tried to insist that away fans sat down rather than standing up. Of course this met with chants of; 'Stand up, if you love the Blues!' to which the stewards looked somewhat dismayed at, with many Birmingham fans continuing to stand up. One poor steward was dispatched to sort this 'problem' out. I have to say he used a unique and an effective approach, during a lull moment in the away fans singing, a voice from the back of the stand, was heard singing; 'Sit down and watch the game! Sit down and watch the game!'. You guessed it, it was the lonely steward singing! Still it had the desired effect! Well for a while anyhow....

Had a look at a few of the grounds I might go to next season and this below was on the Scunthorpe one... Love to see the steward try this on the shoe waving City fans :icon_bigg:icon_bigg

On my last visit to the ground I witnessed an amusing incident, when in the League Cup tie against Birmingham City, the stewards tried to insist that away fans sat down rather than standing up. Of course this met with chants of; 'Stand up, if you love the Blues!' to which the stewards looked somewhat dismayed at, with many Birmingham fans continuing to stand up. One poor steward was dispatched to sort this 'problem' out. I have to say he used a unique and an effective approach, during a lull moment in the away fans singing, a voice from the back of the stand, was heard singing; 'Sit down and watch the game! Sit down and watch the game!'. You guessed it, it was the lonely steward singing! Still it had the desired effect! Well for a while anyhow....

At scunthorpe last season they gave us free crisps!!!!

Doesn't it feel like a new low looking to the 3rd list to see our club? Especially when you see stoke in the first one. Seeing things like this sinks the "r" word further and further in....

Soccerbase erroneously still has in the Championship.

I find it little consolation.

mmmm...not so sure about the accuracy of info on there.....

Quote:
On the positive side though, the atmosphere within the stadium was good, with the home fans singing on both sides of the away section.

Must have been when N block was in full flow, before the club put the boot in, the players got even more lazy and the atmosphere hit rock bottom. It HAS reached rock bottom, hasn't it ?
Quite looking forward to some of the away games this year; makes a nice change to go to different places.

Must have been when N block was in full flow, before the club put the boot in, the players got even more lazy and the atmosphere hit rock bottom. It HAS reached rock bottom, hasn't it ?
Quite looking forward to some of the away games this year; makes a nice change to go to different places.

By N Block I assume you mean those 30 people who turned up for one game after the marketing drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669