All Wright tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the same defender we didn't deem good enough in the summer you mean? :roll:

maybe it's Wright who isn't good enough?? :shock:

i don't know.........he just doesn't seem to be anything 'special'...

i really thought he would be more than what he is....he just seemed VERY average to me. he doesn't have the strength to hold defenders off,he can't get behind them to make darting runs,he can't get in front of them to win headers......he tends to let himself get frustrated and then his mindset is shot to pieces..........

maybe there isn't anything more to get from Tommy Wright......this is IT......... :shock: :? :(

is tommy wright a HO?

He was shit. Couldn't win a single header and didn't really seem to get anything when he had to run onto it.

Other than the game on Saturday this is the first time I've seen him. He's pretty much the whole reason I went tonight, to see what all the hype was about. I don't see it..
The people next to me summed it up I think when they said "He needs to take Wright off, he's making Blake look bad" :lol:

Tommy looked awful last night. Call Nathan Blake what you like but hes twice the player tommy wright is.

Over rated IMO. The only thing he's got going for him is enthusiasm but then if any of us pulled on the city shirt and got a game we'd be chasing everything and trying our hardest - doesn't change the fact that we really aren't very good.

Good enthusiasm, but no end product - struggled to control the ball and was always physically man-handled by a defender that wasn't good enough for us.........

Not given up some hope for him, even though i've just slated him.............

unfortuanately tommy wright has always been overated since the day he scored a tap in against forest-not that i'm ungrateful :D . If he was a special talent he would of shown some of his potential by now.

He was man marked all game by a grizzly, six foot (+) defended and just like connely the only balls that came his way where high lobs, that he would have needed a step ladder to reach, basically he did not get the service he needed and was pushed of the ball.

He did put the defender down and was subsiquently flattened by an off the ball foul that resulted in him leaving the field injured

I think he should be given three consecutive full championship matches.

Then we can review the situation and carry on playing him if he's good.

On the other hand, if he is rubbish for all the matches he can be dropped and we can say he was given his chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669