Amdy Faye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Powell was always playing fairly regularly and is known to have been one of the best pros around, and was brought in for his attitude and presence more than ability

The same can't be said of Amdy feckin Faye

Totally Agree, i feel like MA2 has taken over, this is another rollercoaster season :mad:, i just hope he sell's up and leaves the club soon.

Surely comparing Paulo with Martin Allen is too harsh. Sousa may turn out to be a football disaster like Peter Taylor or Craig Levein but he is hardly likely to cause the kind of problem that Martin Allen did.

People who expect him to fail may be right. People who condemn his signings may be right.
I would point out that Paulo has not yet signed anyone. His record at Swansea suggests he is not a fool. We do not know how good the young Portuguese player that he has not yet signed is but being an Under 21 International suggests he may have some talent.

As for Andy Faye he may be a great signing like Brian Deane or a dreadful signing like Nathan Blake or he may not be a signing at all.

Of course it is quite unlike Leicester fans to condemn signings before they have even signed let alone kicked a ball for us.

Forget it, anyone that Sousa brings to the club must be able to pass and be comfortable on the ball, Faye doesn't fit in to this category, should be interesting how Neilson gets on and you can see how Brown would have no chance irrespective of whatever issues were involved.

I think that this could be a good signing, he has been in the premier league and has experience which could help us towards our goal this season, get him in Nige.

Pay as you play deal, 6 months with option to extend if he turns out not to be a cock. Could be good, certainly shore up the midfield..

We definitely need a defensive midfielder. I used to rate Faye but he only played one cup game for Stoke last season, so he's a bit of an unknown quantity now. But he's also on a free, and we're not about to splash a load of cash on anyone, so it might be a risk worth taking.

I was quite excited by this until I realised the player I was thinking about was Diop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669