Amount of tickets sold so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll get 18-20,000 for it..

The 2 new signings will probably get people going

sheffield_fox said:
Around 10,000 i was told when i went in for mine about an hour ago. And over a quarter of them are Blackpool fans!

Blackpool website saying they have sold 2,000 and have taken extra 500

My mate lives in and supports Blackpool and says he wasnt able to get a ticket for the away section so presumably they have sold their allocation.

y u sittin in the west stand? that out of choice? it costs more and its bollocks

chrislcfc18 said:
My mate lives in and supports Blackpool and says he wasnt able to get a ticket for the away section so presumably they have sold their allocation.

They sold 2,000, then they had another 500, which I don't think they've sold yet. They can also pay on the day.

Its a total joke that we have to pay for these Tickets anyway considering we already pay Premiership prices for the bollocks we've seen at the Walkers this season.

Still got some though - might be nice to see, I won't say it - lets not jinx it.

I am not surprised that only 10000 tickets have been sold, why buy a ticket for a game which is no way going to sell out, also many fans will have been waiting to see what players came in and who left in the build up to the match.

My guess is there will be 20000+ on Saturday, many will come to see the new players.

im mainly going because i wanna tell my grandkids i was there when city started their victorious FA cup campaign

Country Fox said:
y u sittin in the west stand? that out of choice? it costs more and its bollocks

As Webbo already pointed out - it's only £10 to sit there for this game.. and it's the only area of the ground I've never sat in... so I thought I'd give it a go! So shoot me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Country Fox wrote:
im mainly going because i wanna tell my grandkids i was there when city started their victorious FA cup campaign

Already planning my trip to The Millenium Stadium. Or am i getting a little carried away :roll: :? :wink:

chrislcfc18 said:
Country Fox said:

Already planning my trip to The Millenium Stadium. Or am i getting a little carried away :roll: :? :wink:

not at all, it's time to reverse the 'Wycombe' jinx that's been on us :!:
we're going all the way, believe :!:

p.s. I tidied up the quote business for you there Chris :wink:

As Webbo already pointed out - it's only £10 to sit there for this game.. and it's the only area of the ground I've never sat in... so I thought I'd give it a go! So shoot me!

try sittin in the 'kop' or L1 mate, you'll like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670