And the shirt winner is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club is still keeping quiet, on who is actually going to be making the 'clean' shirt.

I can't see Jako making it (from what i've heard, so its one these.......
Mitre, Adidas, or Admiral

Do you feel a poll coming? :102:

Adidas would be good but for real nostalgia Admiral on the new blank shirt would be like rolling the clock back 20 years or so.......

old news :icon_wink

Having designed those shirts last week with the 125 banner under the logo like that, I'd like to think that the club listened to me ;)

Glad it's blank, and like that the 125 has been incorporated into the badge.

Nobody's commented on what was a quite well hidden comment in that article on the OS... right at the very bottom, one line under the final advert at the bottom of the page.

"A further announcement regarding the club's 2009-10 away shirt will be made on Wednesday."

Let the shirt speculation, round 2, commence! What could that announcement be? My guess is... that will have a charity sponsor? Or a normal sponsor.

Why not be able to get something printed on the front if you want to. So if you wanted "Foxes Forever", then you should be able to get it printed at the shop in the way that you can have a name and number on the back.

Why not be able to get something printed on the front if you want to. So if you wanted "Foxes Forever", then you should be able to get it printed at the shop in the way that you can have a name and number on the back.

Nothing to stop you doing that although I would get it printed elsewhere as the club shop is a rip off for lettering.

Nothing to stop you doing that although I would get it printed elsewhere as the club shop is a rip off for lettering.

True, but they could release it as an official "logo" to be applied to the front with a choice of logos ... it would raise some revenue, especially among the BM extremists.

Last edited:
I liked the one printed on the cover of today's Leicester Mockery, the one with the white question mark.

what? votings finished? damn

It's gonna be red!!!

I am starting to warm to the idea of a red shirt, but it would need to be quite a deep red

lcfcadmiralkitawayiz4.jpg

Not that it will look anything like that, and I don't care who makes it... but something like that would be nice.

screw that. What are we.. Notts Forest? :icon_lol:

I'll take royal blue as it should be for Leicester City and a nice Gold away kit (not like that shit-colour gold we had a few seasons back)

Did you text in to the moan in. At about the same time you posted this Stringer said the same thing. Telepathy? or are you him? :icon_eek:

Last edited:
Still think they should've used the original badge............

I don't think there has been any real announcement that a new badge is going to be used on the shirt. People are presuming things.

I am starting to warm to the idea of a red shirt, but it would need to be quite a deep red

lcfcadmiralkitawayiz4.jpg

Not that it will look anything like that, and I don't care who makes it... but something like that would be nice.

Feck off.

No fecking way.......White or yellow but not fecking red

Did you text in to the moan in. At about the same time you posted this Stringer said the same thing. Telepathy? or are you him? :icon_eek:

No I'm not him, I heard him say it as I was writing my post, damned idea thief!

I think I'd prefer white away, black third personally. But I see yellow as our more traditional third colour. Although we've actually had red more often than yellow apparently.

I just made the red one to see, and demonstrate that if it was to bed, it would have to be a dark red..

The thing I want most in the away kit (and third kit) though is for it to match the home kit, like we used to have, where the design is the same but the colours are different. I always like it when they do that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00