Anderson talks balls again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Si Nick

from tonights mockery

"Astonishingly, Allen insists there are four or so more new players to come, even though a massive 36 took part in the opening training session at Belvoir Drive yesterday."

Total rubbish Bill

How many of them are unwanted or youngsters who have just signed their first contracts & highly unlikely to figure this season (well maybe a couple at tops)

If we suceed to clear out the deadwood & have a stronger squad than last year we need another 6 signings minimum

from tonights mockery

"Astonishingly, Allen insists there are four or so more new players to come, even though a massive 36 took part in the opening training session at Belvoir Drive yesterday."

Total rubbish Bill

How many of them are unwanted or youngsters who have just signed their first contracts & highly unlikely to figure this season (well maybe a couple at tops)

If we suceed to clear out the deadwood & have a stronger squad than last year we need another 6 signings minimum

SO he wasn't lying when he said 36 then was he?

I remember when Barry Fry was at Birmingham he had something like 50+ players in his squad. He commented that his new signings were passing by each other in the car park not knowing they were to be team mates.
He said he was going to put a turnstile on the training ground:biggrin:

I remember when Barry Fry was at Birmingham he had something like 50+ players in his squad. He commented that his new signings were passing by each other in the car park not knowing they were to be team mates.

surely then he wouldn't have managed to get into the training ground though?

he used to have a little auctioneers hammer on his desk hed bang each time he signed a player :icon_lol:

he used to have a little auctioneers hammer on his desk hed bang each time he signed a player :icon_lol:

I remember seeing that on a Documentary about him,he'd run down the track alongside the pitch whenever Brum scored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669