Andy King. Big up your chest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the start of the season I was not sure how King was going to turn out. Even at christmas time I was not sure about him. But I spent a few matches purposely watching him to see exactly what he does - he stays quiet but that does not mean he isn't being an effective player for us. King for me the second half of the season has been very good, and I'm sure after another season at this level he can move onto bigger and better things.

The problem is he very very rarely pulls it off. I would find it very hard to believe anyone has given the ball away with a pass more times than him this season.

Indeed. This is why I'm not as much of a fan as Wellens as other fans. Sometimes I think he tries to be too clever for his own good. Don't me wrong though, I think he is a good Championship midfielder. It's just that he came he with so much hype and a hefty price tag and I don't think he's quite fulfilled either.

Last edited:
Indeed. This is why I'm not as much of a fan as Wellens as other fans. Sometimes I think he tries to be too clever for his own good. Don't me wrong though, I think he is a good Championship midfielder. It's just that he came he with so much hype and a hefty price tag and I don't think he's quite fulfilled either.

:038: Agree, Wellnes is a good and a big part of our team player but he often tries to do stuff when much simpler options are avaialble. When it comes off it looks good but a lot of the time I find my self frustrated with him for not playing it easy.

I wouldn't say King goes missing if he didnt. Wellens is the water carrier, King needs to impose himself more from here on in. And I really think he will. Hope you agree with that PR

I can only assume that either you have never attended a Leicester match, or you're like the bloke who sat behind me at Cardiff the other night and simply haven't got the first idea what's happening on the big green rectangle in front of all the seats.

:038: Agree, Wellnes is a good and a big part of our team player but he often tries to do stuff when much simpler options are avaialble. When it comes off it looks good but a lot of the time I find my self frustrated with him for not playing it easy.

Just re read that and I blame the mistakes on the iPhone I'm using. I'm sure you understand what I mean though.

I can only assume that either you have never attended a Leicester match, or you're like the bloke who sat behind me at Cardiff the other night and simply haven't got the first idea what's happening on the big green rectangle in front of all the seats.

at least he agreed with my point that all these whites look the same ;-)

We can probably get a bigger transfer fee for him now.....

@Homer, you are spot on my little duck. Hopefully this will put off suitors for another season at least.

Fantastic!

I don't, for a minute, buy the idea that it is a ploy to up his value: of course, were a Premiership team to offer silly money, we would be foolish to decline but, otherwise, ours for a few more years yet. :038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669