Andy Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Lad

Having looked at the F***st website report of the Derby game it read... 'A late tackle by Reid saw his name added to the referee's very full book and means he will now miss a game'.

Does this mean he will miss the Leicester game? I hope so.

Not heard or read this anywhere else.

Anyone else in the know?

Yeah I'm sure that means he'll miss our game, bans are supposed to be instant now.

Isn't it 7 days before the ban starts,like Viera missing the game on Sunday after being booked the Sunday before?Could be wrong though.

highland fox said:
Isn't it 7 days before the ban starts,like Viera missing the game on Sunday after being booked the Sunday before?Could be wrong though.

I think that's about right, we had a similar situation with Tiatto earlier in the season.

I know we've got a poor record at the Shity Ground, but anyone know the last time we won there? Against Forest that is, cos I do remember beating Portsmouth in the Play Offs there.

Cobbo said:
highland fox said:

I think that's about right, we had a similar situation with Tiatto earlier in the season.

Yeah...that's right, confirmed by:

http://www.thefa.com/thefa/disciplinary/suspensionlists/pendingplayers

So if this match hadn't been moved to friday night Reid would have been suspended for it :roll:

Compton Fox said:
Cobbo said:
highland fox said:

Yeah...that's right, confirmed by:

http://www.thefa.com/thefa/disciplinary/suspensionlists/pendingplayers

So if this match hadn't been moved to friday night Reid would have been suspended for it :roll:

He would have been suspended for the previous match if a ref at the start of the season had remembered he'd booked him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669