Andy Welsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

Keane admitted that out-of-favour striker Andy Welsh could also be heading in the same direction.

"As much as I want to keep as many players as I can, I have got to be fair to players, and if it looks like they are not going to get a game over the next month or two, then they should go out and play," said Keane.

"Jon Stead has been given permission to speak to a couple of clubs and it looks like Andy Welsh could be going to Leicester, so there are one or two things happening with players."

4thgame.com

I'm losing in faith in Kelly if we bring Welsh in after having him for a while and seeing first hand how ineffective he was.

I'm losing in faith in Kelly if we bring Welsh in after having him for a while and seeing first hand how ineffective he was.

I would rather persist with Porter. ;)

Let's wait and see until someone actually signs before we condemn completley

And then we can REALLY have a go if we do actually re-sign Welsh and that useless fecker Stead

derby want stead or perm ("hes proved he can put the ball in the net") didnt score for the first 29 games..welsh has permision to speak to lcfc re loan (safc.com), not realy a brave move..what extra will that give us?

Keane admitted that out-of-favour striker Andy Welsh could also be heading in the same direction.

"As much as I want to keep as many players as I can, I have got to be fair to players, and if it looks like they are not going to get a game over the next month or two, then they should go out and play," said Keane.

"Jon Stead has been given permission to speak to a couple of clubs and it looks like Andy Welsh could be going to Leicester, so there are one or two things happening with players."

4thgame.com

It's grey and cold here...my depression just deepened after reading this.
:frown:

See absolutely no rhyme nor reason as to why we should sign Welsh, his loan spell proved he was no better than what we currently have and surely his inclusion will only block the path of a player who has significantly more potential.

Backward move IMO and if it happens, casts further doubt over Kelly's ability.

See absolutely no rhyme nor reason as to why we should sign Welsh, his loan spell proved he was no better than what we currently have and surely his inclusion will only block the path of a player who has significantly more potential.

Backward move IMO and if it happens, casts further doubt over Kelly's ability.

Agree, let's hope it's Keane just talking bollo trying to kindle interest from us.

I'm no longer doubting Kellys ability, it's all but confirmed

4thgame.com

is he a left winger or striker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611