Angels & Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snash

The book was brilliant but has anyone seen the film yet? If so, was it anygood?

My boss said it was shite.

I haven't read the book so don't want to see the film.

Decent enough film, would probably enjoyed it more had I not read the book. Knowing what's going to happen in fine detail takes something away from it.

I enjoyed most of the book, until a scene which I found so ludicrous it ruined the whole thing for me. I doubt if I'll see the film.

I enjoyed most of the book, until a scene which I found so ludicrous it ruined the whole thing for me. I doubt if I'll see the film.

Which scene was that?

I read the book last year and enjoyed it, and enjoyed the film a lot as well. Was a bit strange, but understandable, that they completely remove 'the director' character

Which scene was that?

I read the book last year and enjoyed it, and enjoyed the film a lot as well. Was a bit strange, but understandable, that they completely remove 'the director' character

I didn't want to say, for fear of spoiling it for anbody who is planning to read it. If you have read it I would have thought it was obvious!

I didn't want to say, for fear of spoiling it for anbody who is planning to read it. If you have read it I would have thought it was obvious!

If you mean the h********* scene, then i'm with you on that one. Spoils the book and the movie for me.

The next Dan Brown book comes out in September. 'The lost sign' I think it's called, obviously another Robert Langdon book... just hope it's not got another over the top ending.

got i hated the Da Vinci Code (the book) and outright refuse to watch any of the films

Dan Brown is the poor man's Michael Crighton

got i hated the Da Vinci Code (the book) and outright refuse to watch any of the films

If I liked Dan Brown (even if it was all based on crap) would I like Michael Crighton, or is it likely to be a bit advanced for me? :icon_bigg

Dunno about that, I'd be more inclined to say he's just a **** whose writing is appallingly bad and who doesn't have any original ideas of his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669