Announcing the 2009/10 Prediction Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
The first round of the 2009/10 Prediction Cup will take place on the weekend of 28/29 November. Premier and Fizzy League teams will enter the competition at the second round stage on the weekend of 2/3 January. The competition will then proceed as announced.

Were you too late to join the Prediction League? Have you always fancied joining in but don't have the time to make predictions every week? Perhaps the Prediction Cup is the competition for you!

All current Prediction League teams will be automatically entered into the Prediction Cup, but now is the time for non-league teams to apply for inclusion in this season's competition. It doesn't matter whether you've played in the competition before or if you're a complete newcomer - all are welcome to enter the Prediction Cup.

If you want to join in, please PM me and I will include you in the draw which will take place on Sunday 22 November.

Can Harbro join?

Just thought I'd mention my son (KIVETON FOX) started his Prediction life by entering a previous Prediction Cup. So all you "older" members, or any members really, it might be worth mentioning to your son or daughter or even other relative that they could join in the Cup to see if they "get the bug". My son later joined the Prediction League and is now mid table in the Fizzy League.

Of course they can become a member themselves to put in the Prediction scores or the relative or whoever can PM the scores to Boc via you in the same way my son does via me.

Just thought I'd mention my son (KIVETON FOX) started his Prediction life by entering a previous Prediction Cup. So all you "older" members, or any members really, it might be worth mentioning to your son or daughter or even other relative that they could join in the Cup to see if they "get the bug". My son later joined the Prediction League and is now mid table in the Fizzy League.

Of course they can become a member themselves to put in the Prediction scores or the relative or whoever can PM the scores to Boc via you in the same way my son does via me.

Good idea - but how long before son beats father? A lot on here wouldn't like that!
:icon_wink

Just two non-league teams entered at the moment. Usually a few more than that - they obviously realise the quality of the leagues and don't think that they are in with a chance. Still over a week to go though.

Can I have a guest player using my log-in?

Can I have a guest player using my log-in?

Yes. Let me know his team name and then PM his predictions in from your account. This is exactly what Motown and KIVETON (his son) do. Just make sure in the PM, perhaps in the Subject line that the predictions are those of the 'guest' and not yours.

Can I have 20 guest players using my log in?

Yes - providing that they are bona-fide players and not just Jeff 20 times.

I've got the names of 4 non-leaguers for inclusion in the 1st round cup draw - any more to come? PM me if you want to join in. PM me with team name if any of your family want to join in but will submit predictions via your username.

All entries must be in by 12 noon tomorrow - Monday 23rd November - draw will take place immediately afterwards. Matches will be based on the results of the FA Cup ties which take place at the weekend.

Right - here we go!

Seven non-league teams going into the draw:
Darth Vodka
Kempson Fox
Scarby
Haemoglobin
Blue Maniac
Tristan
Finn

Back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.