Another asset goes

I don’t think I am living a fantasy when I ask for a bit of loyalty take vardy for instant , I would quess he has been approached by these so called big clubs but he is still at Leicester . Wouldn’t it be nice if a few more had his mindset. And why do we keep thinking that Leicester are a small club as apposed to the likes of Chelsea , I remember going to watch Chelsea play Carlton when they were in the then second division . The only reason these so called big clubs are big clubs is mainly attributed to the influx of offshore money. I know you are going to say our club is now offshore money but I think our owner has more compassion than them, we just have to keep looking for a little more loyalty
Vardy is an absolute exception. I would challenge you to name 3 players that have done that within the last 5 years.

I’ve not seen to many owners on the pitch acting like ours with the players and staff when we got promoted
And all the hangers on who got in the way of the players celebrating with the fans. Personally, I’d rather he spent more time doing his job of running the club than on the pitch with the players.

And at that time, people (presumably) didn't refer to them as a big club.

Some people remember Taylor Swift before she was famous, or seeing U2 at their first concert, or seeing Tom Hanks in his first college production. That doesn't equate to them not now being massive stars in their chosen industry.

Seriously Paul, give it up mate. For every Vardy there will be a Mahrez, Kante, Maresca, Lineker, Maguire, etc.
I saw Duran Duran when they were back up to Hazel O’Connor.
They said this is our new single coming out soon and started singing This is planet earth

Me and mates looked at each other. Said these are shit, going nowhere, let’s go back to the bar.

If you want any more musical tips, just ask !!

I went with a bunch of my school mates and saw Elton John at De Montfort Hall in 1971 - the tickets were 60p in the new decimal currency. Thought he was entertaining - but couldn't see him making it big.

Year before seeing Duran Duran , saw the Vapors back up the Jam.

Sang turning japanese

Me and my mates thought they are good, go a long way.

Became one hit wonders!

Need any more musical tips?
Just ask

I went with a bunch of my school mates and saw Elton John at De Montfort Hall in 1971 - the tickets were 60p in the new decimal currency. Thought he was entertaining - but couldn't see him making it big.
I was at the same concert. I was very impressed.

I saw Mick Hucknell in 1979. I thought he was a tosser. He would never make it.

My nephew wrote a review for his uni paper on a band that were on the university and small venue circuit, he commented that they were pretty good but they weren't good enough to make it big, it was Coldplay.

My band at school had a support act that were a bit older than us. We put them on before us to make us look good. Kasabian did okay.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663