Any Leicester based Poolies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartlepool

Stuck in Leicester,making the best of it as they say, any other ex Northerners from Hartlepool, Middlesbrough , Redcar or near that part of the world?

Watch Leicester ,from the fact they are close by, but attend any Hartlepool match in the area as a preference !

Hartlepool till I die !

There's a former Middlesbrough fan from Stockton here, but he switched allegiance to Leicester decades ago. Shocking behaviour to change teams.

:icon_redf

Stuck in Leicester,making the best of it as they say, any other ex Northerners from Hartlepool, Middlesbrough , Redcar or near that part of the world?

Watch Leicester ,from the fact they are close by, but attend any Hartlepool match in the area as a preference !

Hartlepool till I die !

Welcome Hartlepool, have you been to the Megastore yet and got yourself a shirt? :icon_bigg

Bob,

There was a recent survey done in Stockton-On-Tees whereupon most folk turned out to be Sunderland fans ! :icon_bigg

Hello Notts,

Sat in the Leicester end (my mate is a Foxes season ticket holder) for the Leic v Hartlepool game...we lost 1-0...but wore a Pool shirt (or SHERT...if one uses one's accent) !!

Bob,

There was a recent survey done in Stockton-On-Tees whereupon most folk turned out to be Sunderland fans ! :icon_bigg

He knows my name. I'm suspicious.

Do you speak with a West Midlands/Black Country accent?

So I take it there are no leicester based Poolies ? I car share with a couple of Middlesbrough lads for the odd northern games, anyone welcome to join. Basically we go to some leicester home games..but gan north for Boro or Pool games.

I'm guessing that if you're trying to find Hartlepool fans you'd be better off looking on a Hartlepool site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669