Any News on Izale Mcleod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TynesideFox

What with all the speculation around players we are supposed to be signing does anyone know whats happening with the Mcleod signing ?Have we been snubbed or is it still in the pipeline?

I like the degree of quietness, frustrating yes, however the club even before MM and MA, have always been cagey about signings,with them it makes sense, there's no point in opening the stable gate, until you have the horse tethered.Patience at the moment, but it is nerve jangling, hence every day on here hoping to see news!!

The silence is a litttle deafening. Particularly as the player has, I think, been officially transfer listed.

Neatly, 'I'll have a pint, steak sarnie and a wifi on the side please my good man...'

Who would you like to see coming in to bolster the front line and why my dear Duzza?

Neatly, 'I'll have a pint, steak sarnie and a wifi on the side please my good man...'

Who would you like to see coming in to bolster the front line and why my dear Duzza?

:icon_lol::icon_lol: and dont spare the horses :icon_lol:

I really think we should stop messing around and drop some cash on a decent striker. Talk of £1M+ for McLeod is ridiculous, lets go that extra million and get someone in who knows the division and is proven. I really dont care who it is as long as theyve scored 15+ goals in this league recently. Its whats needed to get out of this bleeding division.

Fryatt will score 15-20 if fit and gets decent service
Fowler would get the same if he played 30+ games
Not sure about DJ or Mcloud (although Izale looks impresive when viewing last seasons goals) worth a gamble if the price drops

Unless the shaggers pull out some signings from somewhere, Howard has got a good chance of playing in the prem and I doubt very much that we could tempt him here.

On Mcleod or DJ no contest IMO, DJ, played at this level last season and would be far less than the stupid price tag around Mcleod's neck. BUT not sure if either are what we really need :102:

Would love Fowler to sign, even if he is only half interested, he would be miles better than any of the other names we have been linked with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669