Any RBS or NatWest customers on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our business bank accounts have now updated - it has taken until a couple of hours ago to show any transactions from today and yesterday afternoon.

Beaumont Fox is a bit unhappy - supermarkets weren't accepting nat west debit cards so she couldn't do any shopping...

I had four or five embarrassed customers yesterday as I had to tell them that payment on their card had been declined. Luckily each of them had either another card or enough cash to pay for their transaction.

Mrs SJN has been able to get cash out, however, she still can't transfer money from one account to the other. We haven't tried paying by debit card.

The same problem has been affecting Ulster Bank over here. I went in there and lost my rag with them, it's their **** up so they should've paid me out my salary, it isn't my fault if they haven't processed the transfer, but apparently you need to actually have an account there in the first place. ****s.

Surprised to read that so many people have no food in the house that they have been unable to feed their children.

The same problem has been affecting Ulster Bank over here. I went in there and lost my rag with them, it's their **** up so they should've paid me out my salary, it isn't my fault if they haven't processed the transfer, but apparently you need to actually have an account there in the first place. ****s.

:icon_bigg

Surprised to read that so many people have no food in the house that they have been unable to feed their children.

Really?

yes. I would expect a lot of people would have a few items in and be able to put together something?

Yes, a lot do. But we still have a sizeable majority who live from hand-to-mouth - and many of them who can not make a meal without ready-prepared food which they buy daily.

surely you can wakl into a branch with yuor passport and get money out?

and Natwest (well RBS about Natwest) make a big hoo-ha about having branches open all the time

RBS should sell Natwest to a bank with computers that work and the money should go to paying off the tax payer, bunchakuntz

That all depends on whether or not the system thinks there's any money in your account

crikey, if it's that bad, they're in real trouble

I work opposite the RBS headquarters, I'll spit on them on the way to The Gun for a 3 pint lunch

I'm really annoyed, our joint account is with Natwest and they haven't managed to inconvenience us at all, how can I claim compensation now?

As someone who doesn't have a savings or current account with any financial institution I would like to know where I stand. It is outrageous that I am not entitled to be subjected to a bank's ineptitude.

I am as annoyed about this as I am about not being able to avoid tax due to not having an income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69