Anyone know Stoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMC Fox said:
step said:
Best place to park for stoke is leicester

Parking wasn't a problem - I just joined everyone else on the grass verges... Did anyone else go? :roll:

Last time I parked on a grass verge was atr Ipswich, and I got a parking ticket.

I paid £4 to park, I thought it would take half an hour to get out of the car park after the game, but it was surprisingly quick.
Decided to return via the M6 instead of the A50, and I was on the motorway by 5 to 10.

I'm surprised there was any grass verges free at Ipswich what with all those Threshers,Combine Harvesters and Tractors all down at the match

We parked on a grass verge aswell as loads of other cars, and we got a ticket. Me and dad both drove so thats 2 parking tickets, 8 match tickets, plus the meal we went for so an expensive day out :-(

ScarboroughFox said:
Teeno said:
We parked on a grass verge aswell as loads of other cars, and we got a ticket. Me mum and dad both drove so thats 2 parking tickets, 8 match tickets, plus the meal we went for so an expensive day out :-(

How can you drive i thought you turned 16 yesterday :roll:
Said that wrongly lol. We took to cars full with me mum driving one and me dad thw other.

webmaster said:
beaumontfox said:
what time did you get home home then Webbo??

Later than you.

But I stopped a couple of times on the way, for some food and some shopping.

...and looked for some MILF no doubt - Webbo you sly all dog. Did it go like this:

"Oh bollocks, we lost, I know what'll cheer me up, sitting in the car at M&S car park at Fosse Park and spying MILF then licking the windows and sounding the horn"

:lol:

Joe_Fox said:
webmaster said:
beaumontfox said:

Later than you.

...and looked for some MILF no doubt - Webbo you sly all dog. Did it go like this:

"Oh bollocks, we lost, I know what'll cheer me up, sitting in the car at M&S car park at Fosse Park and spying MILF then licking the windows and sounding the horn"

Unfortunately M&S was closed.

webmaster said:
Joe_Fox said:
webmaster said:
beaumontfox said:

Later than you.

At least you tried though you old dog :lol: :roll:

DurhamFox said:
webmaster said:
Joe_Fox said:
webmaster said:
beaumontfox said:

Later than you.

At least you tried though you old dog :lol: :roll:

That's what he had to settle for, old dogs outside McDonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669